Huntcell 27-Jul-20
Treeline 27-Jul-20
Darrell 27-Jul-20
Norseman 28-Jul-20
gil_wy 28-Jul-20
TJS 28-Jul-20
Darrell 28-Jul-20
26-Jul-20
I'm assuming everyone has certain "Memory triggers". This is about Bowsite triggers, past and present.

For me, whenever someone posts something about the Missouri Breaks, the first name that comes to mind is Danny Moore - with a twinge of sadness, especially this time of year.

Another one is when someone posts something about the Gila - "BB" strikes a cord - I miss him not posting much anymore - hope he is doing well. I love the pic he sent me of that giant bull bugling full face at him.

I hope some of you post some of your triggers. Thanks, Bob

26-Jul-20

26-Jul-20
My first thought was TBM also. Whatever happened to him?

26-Jul-20

26-Jul-20
Some whitetail threads and the k114 posts trigger thoughts of Kelly Harris. A lot of the moose threads trigger thoughts of Kevin Dill’s hunts.

26-Jul-20
I almost feel foolish putting Jaquamo, Dan Moore, BB, TBM and CNELK in the same sentence.

26-Jul-20
It seems like Tbm is coming up more and more. I think it’s about time Pat calls him up and invites him back. It’s been pretty quiet lately.

26-Jul-20
BS makes me think of many already mentioned, not mentioned but strongly triggered for me are Michael and Kyle. Solid hunting partners (to one another) as they come.......solid dudes regardless. And they knew the secrets of unit 34.

WillOTC. Nuf said. I wanna grow up to be him. Ain't happenin.

Seminole for the art of sharpness...stropemaster......

FORK a bunch of TBM......waste to time and drama. Serb....hell to the yeah.

27-Jul-20
The only thing I can think of on BS that’s triggered me is a particular hip x ray picture. Hard to unsee stuff like that.

27-Jul-20
Mountain lion or Jay Fuller, triggers , oh boy here we go again......

27-Jul-20
Lots of memories from the Bowsite.

BB was and still is one of my favorites. Loved his insights and how he communicated his love of the outdoors. He and I we’re big fans of Snuffer broadheads. He actually invited me to stay at his home when Pope and Young was in SLC.

Have met and had the pleasure of hunting with a lot of guys that post on here over the years. Lots of great bowhunters wandering around on this site...

27-Jul-20
For guys who have been around a long, long time, remember the threads about elk wrastling and the nudist ranch in AZ in the late 90s? Can't remember the guys name. Turned out to be all fiction, he made up everything he posted, but man was it funny. I so wish I would have saved those threads.

28-Jul-20

Norseman 's Link
Elk wrasslin tips 101 Duwayne Stormrider

28-Jul-20
Stormrider!! I remember those stories well!!

Man, some of us on here are getting old! ;)

28-Jul-20
LONG AGO --> The "Deer Hunter" computer game. Whenever I see a hunting video game, I can't help but think of the many threads and posts here about it. Was entertaining. (Probably the posts more than the game.)

28-Jul-20
Ah, Stormrider! I remember laughing so hard my wife had to come across the room and read it herself. We were both in tears. It was 1997 I believe cause that was the year my daughter was born. Might have been 96 so yes, some of us are getting old.

• Sitka Gear