Pipes 02-Aug-20
Bowbender 02-Aug-20
Grey Ghost 03-Aug-20
29-Jul-20

Tilzbow's embedded Photo
Tilzbow's embedded Photo
Tilzbow's embedded Photo
Tilzbow's embedded Photo
First the gift of Covid and now seeds...

29-Jul-20
Our Commissioner of Agriculture has put the same warning out to MS citizens.

Since MS is a major agriculture state, this is all we need to go along Covid and the upcoming hurricane/tornado season !

29-Jul-20
This is very interesting.

Particularly when you think about what China has been doing in the field of genetic splicing. What kind of hell might this unleash?

China certainly is providing us with a plethora of "gifts" these days...

Make no mistake, we are at war. And not just with China...

29-Jul-20
It’s time we tape them to the front of some missles and send them back.

29-Jul-20
X2 WV

29-Jul-20
Been in the news here in MA as well, with a couple people receiving a random package like this as well...

29-Jul-20
X3 WV!!!

29-Jul-20
I wasn't too concerned when I first saw this because I figured most rational people would throw the package in the trash. Then the thought quickly entered my mind that landfills would be a perfect environment for seeds to grow.

29-Jul-20
It's called "brushing" You can google it, but basically it's creating fake orders (you get the item free in the mail), then the seller creates a fake review from the fake account - thereby giving the next potential buyer(s) the impression that a bunch of consumers liked their product - giving them confidence enough to make their own purchase. Deceitful and effective.

29-Jul-20
I would burn anything I got from China that I didn’t order.

Matt

29-Jul-20
Yep let’s bomb China over a naturally occurring virus and an Internet scam as long as WV is in the very front of the first wave beach assault...first one off the landing boat.

29-Jul-20
Grey Ghost What the hell are ordering from china??

29-Jul-20
We ordered some TP from China a couple months back. It was the only place we could get it. First wipe and I was thinking...they've stolen all this intellectual property from the U.S., couldn't they have reverse engineered TP? Can't we just show them how to do it as an act of good will?

29-Jul-20
As far as the seeds, I envisioned Jack and the Beanstalk when I read the story...

Not sure why this is such a big story on the news. The Chinese Govt must be laughing their asses off: "They're freaking out because some people got some random seeds..."

Iran is blowing up replicas of U.S. carriers and people are all worried about getting seeds in the mail.

29-Jul-20
KS, you say that with the brush of arrogance most liberals exhibit. Why on earth would you even state that.? But, you have repeatedly exhibited you are ok giving away America one piece at a time. So, I reckon my post seems off the wall to you.

This ain’t Kansas and We are indeed at war. Everyday. And, if storming the beaches is what it takes, you could count me in if they’ll take me at this age.

29-Jul-20

Treeline's Link
Hell, I'm falling into that elderly group these days, sign me up. But I am way too old to just go storming beaches for no good reason. Would prefer to be a lot smarter about it and make damn sure to get them all...

The link, although written back when the Muslims destroyed the World Trade Center, is still applicable.

29-Jul-20
You post about starting a war over seeds and I’m arrogant.

Curious, when did congress pass a declaration of war with China? I must have missed it.

29-Jul-20
Ryan, go play in your bunker...Good grief! All you do is stir shit up, give it a break...1st amendment is still around last I checked, although with the lib police such as yourself, not much longer probably....

29-Jul-20
You’re right the first amendment is still around.

29-Jul-20
The virus is natural, sure.

Just not in human populations...

29-Jul-20
I think we need more real info before we jump to conclusions.

29-Jul-20
I'm going to send every pheasant I can catch back to China. Too bad for you, South Dakota.

29-Jul-20
lets get it right. you can call it Covid 19 or whatever, but let's call it what it is. ok? it came from China. its the China flu. it came from where? Wuhan? ok lets call it the Wuhan flu then. but lets call it what it really is. drives liberals crazy ;) China ok? China. it didnt come from Japan, or Taiwan ok? it came from China

29-Jul-20
China Virus, Kung Flu, etc.

China is our enemy. A year from now those words will be second nature to say since they will be so common to everyone.

Growing up we had the USSR and now it’s China. The world evolves. It’s time that everyone realizes that China wants to be the world superpower and leave us in the dust. Today’s liberal ignorant cowards won’t have a clue until it’s too late.

29-Jul-20
KSflatliner, ....... aw hell never mind. You wouldn’t understand anyway.

29-Jul-20

Treeline's Link
All tied together...

30-Jul-20
Tilzbow, you know as well as I that there is a large contingent of irrational people in this country. I agree with WV... we are at war. Red China govt. intends to take over the world. They infected the entire world with a deadly virus. The seeds are just another subtile attemptat the same thing. Idylwild, we could maybe return the used tp... :)

30-Jul-20
Tilzbow, you know as well as I that there is a large contingent of irrational people in this country. I agree with WV... we are at war. Red China govt. intends to take over the world. They infected the entire world with a deadly virus. The seeds are just another subtile attemptat the same thing. Idylwild, we could maybe return the used tp... :)

30-Jul-20
Before I get all excited over this China stuff, whats tp?

30-Jul-20

30-Jul-20
Ryan, this will be the last time I ever respond to you. I’m tired of your sickness. And, it is a sickness.

We are indeed at war with China. And have been for a long time. Economically, they have tried to rape America through unfair tactics for quite a while. All while spineless men set back and declare all is well. You included.

I won’t argue with you about this as it’s non debatable. And, quite frankly you are simply too far gone with pride to ever admit anything that doesn’t fit liberal ideology.

I wish you well. But, I have no room in what’s left of my life for people who no longer hold the fortitude to protect America.

30-Jul-20
I suspect those that stormed the beaches of Normandy would shake their heads at someone calling this situation with China a war. To use the term so loosely seems disrespectful to those who gave their lives for this country.

30-Jul-20
The China virus is a naturally occurring virus? Nope. I suppose China did not cover it up after it was unleashed it either. Yes, they did. I can't believe how the liberals trust that communist country. Xi plays them like a fiddle. I wait with unabated enthusiasm to see what China unleashes on the world next. Everyone in the world should be giving China the big middle finger for the deadly virus they have unleashed on the entire world. There should be financial implications too.

30-Jul-20

30-Jul-20
I’m sorry you feel that way Justin. It’s unfortunate as I did often enjoy your posts and our discussions even if we didn’t agree often.

For the record, I support Trump and his push back on unfair trade and stealing of intellectual property by China and have said so on BS.

I wish you and your family the best. Take care.

30-Jul-20
There's no evidence beyond conspiracy theories that the Chinese Government intentionally released the virus. The virus is the result of viruses doing what viruses do and that is evolving and spreading when there's too many hosts - it only makes sense that these viruses keep coming from a place where far too many people are packed into too small of an area.

It is unfortunate, though, that the Chinese Governmental ambition seems to be taking the route more and more of not just financial hegemony, but military and territorial power. This can only end one way if it doesn't plateau.

30-Jul-20
Whether it was released purposely or was just life, is totally irrelevant. It’s knowing the stated goals of China and, looking at the way they handled this virus that says it’s done exactly as they intended.

That in itself should be enough for any Hunan to determine that China intends to change the world they know, for the worse. It’s fine The world either holds them responsible or, allows them to continue with assaults against all humanity.

30-Jul-20
Whether it was released purposely or was just life, is totally irrelevant. It’s knowing the stated goals of China and, looking at the way they handled this virus that says it’s done exactly as they intended.

That in itself should be enough for any Hunan to determine that China intends to change the world they know, for the worse. It’s fine The world either holds them responsible or, allows them to continue with assaults against all humanity.

30-Jul-20
Idyllwild- I agree.

happygolucky- Biologically viruses have no loyalty to any government. The more man encroaches and spreads out into the sparsely populated areas (tropical zones) the more likely pandemics like this will happen. If it's not China it will be some other country in SE Asia, South America, or Africa. Could China have been more honest and proactive to help slow down the spread...you bet. And the world should make them pay for that. However, a virus with an long incubation and highly contagious like Covid-19...there was no stopping it from spreading globally in today's world. Just a matter of time. Scientists and microbiologist have known this was going to happen for a long time...and it will happen again...and again...and again. Maybe not in our lifetimes but it will.

30-Jul-20
A microbiologist is a scientist...

30-Jul-20

30-Jul-20
If China, the communist government, had a shred..... just a sliver of honesty and integrity left, freedom, human rights...... anything..... I'd guess one could offer the benefit of doubt. But they don't. They literally cannot be trusted, with anything. Even with basic humanity they cannot be trusted. So yeah.... distrust and conspiracy theories is what they are left with, it's who they are. And it's what they deserve.

Strikingly similar to the MSM, leftists and other communists currently attempting to overthrow freedoms and rights. When all you deal in is lies, hypocrisy and deceit..... lets just say it has an effect on your level of trust......

30-Jul-20
Did he virus come from China? Yes, not debatable. Was it manufactured deliberately? Probably not or Trump wouldn’t have stopped beating that drum a month or two ago. He’d be all over them if there was a shred of evidence.

Are the seeds being received in packages from China intended to grow evil, invasive plants like cheat grass that could destroy an ecosystem? Probably not. Probably just a scam but.......

30-Jul-20
I’m sure it’s just a coincidence that the virus originated from the same city that houses one of China’s largest bio-research facilities. I’ve also heard it referred to as a bio-weapons facility.

And if you don’t know, Wuhan is a city of 16 million and a metropolitan area of 60 million. Seems it should have went much worse for those folks..... unless someone was prepared. Should make folks think unless they are close minded liberals.

31-Jul-20
Another theory is that it was intentionally developed as a tool to eliminate overcrowding in the country of China by removing the old , sickly, weak and vulnerable. The problem developed when China lost control of the virus and it "accidentally" got out beyond the Chinese boarders. I have seen this story a few times.

31-Jul-20
The most recent National Geographic has a list of historical pandemics. Sure a lot of garbage China gives to the world in the form of virus’s. For decades people were hailing Nixon’s opening up relations with China as a great accomplishment. Turns out it has been one of the worst things that happened in so many ways.

31-Jul-20

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo

31-Jul-20
I was not totally clear in statement about China and the virus. I do not feel they purposely unleashed it (although they may have) but I feel there is a good chance there was a leak from a lab. Given how the Chinese have eaten bats forever, it would take the exact right bat with the exact right person to cause this virus. Possible? For sure, but I am not buying it. The way they reacted to it spoke a lot to me too. Nobody can trust a single thing China says or does.

31-Jul-20
our biggest threat is the USSR

31-Jul-20
Our local Government, NW Ontario, just sent out a warning about these packages of seeds. Locals are just now getting them in the mail... amazing what some countries will do.

31-Jul-20
Lol...Russia, really?!? Yeah, I don’t think so!

31-Jul-20
"I knew this new Bronco is going to be a CV 19 smash with removable doors and roof. I bought six digits of Ford stock for pennies."

And it's still worth pennies. It has underperformed the broader markets by a bunch since COVID started. Surely you could have found a better stock to invest "six digits" in.

Matt

31-Jul-20

01-Aug-20
KS why are you even on this site? Jesus dude. It’s not about seeds. If I was the president you’d definitely hate me.

01-Aug-20
I’m on this thread because someone posted something about seeds then somebody said something about bombing China. Why are you here?

01-Aug-20
One see’s a thread they are positive they will not agree with nor like yet they participate. The true mark of a troll.

01-Aug-20
What? Is this right wingers trying to censor someone on social media. Imagine that.

I would venture to say I’ve been on the Bowsite longer than any of you. But you’re right...I’m not a back slapper. But carry on...

01-Aug-20
Let me sat this about that.....SCREW CHINA !!!

01-Aug-20

happygolucky's Link
It's weird to see people sticking up for China after what they unleashed on the whole world, intentionally (likely) or not. Everyone should be giving them the big middle finger and asking for financial retributions. I don't see how people can trust communist countries. China is hacking their way in trying to get the virus information now too.

If Biden does come into office, watch out. China could own us.

01-Aug-20
"One see’s a thread they are positive they will not agree with nor like yet they participate. The true mark of a troll."

So, we should only respond to threads we agree with? That's the true mark of mindless sheeple in my book (aka: a circle jerk)

I, for one, am happy the First Amendment is alive and well on Bowsite. My compliments to Pat and his moderators for respecting one of the basic foundations of our Constitution.

Matt

01-Aug-20
"Yep let’s bomb China over a naturally occurring virus" Naturally occurring my ass!

Sick of these damn liberals. I don't understand why they feel their voices are the only ones fit to be heard. With the help of that cockroach Fouchy, these badtards manipulated the virus in a lab, IN CHINA! Damn right this is on them. Is it not contradictive to be a liberal and a hunter? Or a liberal and a Christian? Or a liberal and an American?

01-Aug-20
My post in no way addressed the first amendment. I am a patriot and loyal to the constitution above government and completely support freedom of speech. If you cannot understand what my post addressed, maybe you should think on it awhile. Doesn’t work well for Biden but might for you.

01-Aug-20
You called a fellow bow hunter, who responds to threads he doesn’t agree with, a troll. What did I not understand?

Matt

01-Aug-20
Why doesn’t China share how they have gone from 1st in the world for Wuhan Virus cases down to like 26th and still dropping. it’s like after March it came to pretty much a standstill in the Chi-com nation. The WHO World Heath Organization should be able to shed some light on this as they spend lots of resources and time over there.

Who is your buddy now?

01-Aug-20
"I, for one, am happy the First Amendment is alive and well on Bowsite. My compliments to Pat and his moderators for respecting one of the basic foundations of our Constitution".

yeah, uhhh except for when you mention bong tokes n stuff, thats not ok n stuff

01-Aug-20
LOL at Itshot!!

Hope all is well, my friend.

Matt

01-Aug-20
The 1st Amendment has no bearing on Bowsite. Bowsite is a private company and its owner can censor to his heart's desire. The 1st Amendment is only a control on the government.

02-Aug-20
Obviously you are correct, Ike. My reference to the 1st Amendment was to compliment Pat and his crew for allowing free speech and the exchange of differing opinions. While technically it was a poor reference, I think most people understood what I was saying. But thanks for the correction.

Matt

02-Aug-20
Why doesn’t China share how they have gone from 1st in the world for Wuhan Virus cases down to like 26th and still dropping. it’s like after March it came to pretty much a standstill in the Chi-com nation. The WHO World Heath Organization should be able to shed some light on this as they spend lots of resources and time over there.

It's almost as if they knew this "naturally occurring" disease was coming...

02-Aug-20
but there is no conspiracy.....

02-Aug-20
Huntcell you nailed it man!!!

And I don’t give a rats ass if you’re conservative, liberal... or transgender, if the things China does to us and the rest of the world don’t piss you off you are a spineless shell of a man! They have no respect for anything including human lives. In my mind the way to “nuke” them would be to completely ban the importation of ANYTHING that comes from that $h1t hole! Poof!

02-Aug-20
"So we can have the 69 And 21 in side by side hunt pics this fall."

Smag, is that you? Hey, and good on you buying at least 100,000 shares of stock in a company whose stock price is no better than it was in January of 1987 and peaked in February of 1999.

02-Aug-20
Yeah, I think "Jorge" is Shawn Magyar posting under his third or fourth false registration.

Matt

02-Aug-20
Only 3 or 4? He's got a ways to go before he even gets close to PZ "Sybil'! ;-)

02-Aug-20
Hey, and good on you buying at least 100,000 shares of stock in a company whose stock price is no better than it was in January of 1987 and peaked in February of 1999.

As an avid investor, it was hard for me to not comment on that especially since I am on the very positive side of TSLA. I don't advocate buying more TSLA at the current price, but I ain't selling either. It is a cult stock for sure. There have been so many winning stocks during this pandemic that were much better choices. Since the pandemic, I've been riding and will continue to hold the likes of CHGG, TDOC, LVGO, ZM, DOCU, CRWD, and SHOP just to name a few. Any of the FAANGM stocks are far better choices. I can't see tying up money in a company like F when there is so much money to be made short term.

02-Aug-20
"Why doesn’t China share how they have gone from 1st in the world for Wuhan Virus cases down to like 26th and still dropping. it’s like after March it came to pretty much a standstill in the Chi-com nation."

The first reason is that they lied about their death rate.

The second, is that they completely shut down all modes of transmission of the virus, namely, locking everyone in their homes and delivering them food and arresting them if they went outside and flying drones down the street - yes, this is precisely what they did and why they're #26. It works, so long as you have a population that's completely compliant with a complete loss of personal liberty.

02-Aug-20
Many folks in my town have received seeds and other items recently.

02-Aug-20
"Im confused?"

Lying can do that...

03-Aug-20
I see Shawn hasn't learned any more English in his time off.

Matt

• Sitka Gear