Howatt clrekery 30-Jul-20
76aggie 30-Jul-20
Lucas 30-Jul-20
Lucas 30-Jul-20
Lucas 30-Jul-20
DanaC 30-Jul-20
grizzly 31-Jul-20
30-Jul-20
I found a wood, little John by Howatt bow that was my grandfathers, I’m trying to learn more about it as well as what it’s worth

30-Jul-20
I'm not personally familiar with the Littlejohn. If it is a Howatt, it should be a fine bow. I have several of them. You may want to pose this question with some photos on stickbow.com. We have some guys on that side that have a wealth of knowledge on Howatts. Probably not worth a whole lot of money but perhaps someone is looking for just that bow.

30-Jul-20
The little john was Howatt's kid's bow it was made of maple and 46". You will get better answers on the leatherwall I don't know what it would be worth.

30-Jul-20
The little john was Howatt's kid's bow it was made of maple and 46". You will get better answers on the leatherwall I don't know what it would be worth.

30-Jul-20

30-Jul-20
Probably want to ask over on the Leatherwall

31-Jul-20
Smaller version of the Howatt line designed for kids. Sentimental value probably higher than monetary. I sold one for around $60 but it was an auction find so no sentimental value. Good performing bows. Teach a kid about the "arch" in archery.

• Sitka Gear