Trophyhill 02-Aug-20
midwest 03-Aug-20
elkmtngear 03-Aug-20
Norseman 03-Aug-20
ND String Puller 03-Aug-20
JohnMC 03-Aug-20
Jaquomo 03-Aug-20
02-Aug-20
Are you going elk hunting in your fav 'old' spot this year or going to a 'new' spot? I'll be hunting my old Colorado OTC haunts for a week and then head to Wyo for a new spot. Best of both worlds

02-Aug-20
^^^ Looks like this guy copied my exact post from Rokslide - WTF?

02-Aug-20

cnelk's Link

02-Aug-20
Ok...this is weird. I'm assuming the OP had signed up to troll.

02-Aug-20
Really weird. You know you've hit the big time when your hunting forum posts get plagiarized.

02-Aug-20
:^)

02-Aug-20
Cnelk you read my mind. Lol

Can we answer by posting links to our original answers? Lmao

02-Aug-20
Weird

02-Aug-20
Somebody has a man-crush on Brad!

02-Aug-20
Maybe the Bowsite Genies can work their magic and make it go away?

I know they know how

02-Aug-20
Lol! I vote to leave it. Looks like we might have some entertainment.

02-Aug-20
well since the thread was copied and pasted from the world reknown one and only Rokslide, I've pasted my response from over there. hope you don't mind me plagiarizing myself;

old unit, new ground and some old. and here's why. i will be starting a job soon 30 minutes from the elkwoods and will be able to hunt everyday after work. these will be some of my old spots that are quick and accessable from the truck or ATV. i have the luxury of setting my jobsite onsite hours in a situation as important as hunting ;) what a great company i work for btw! so i could see taking off at 2-2:30 depending on what's happening. dirt work is so stress free!

if I am not successful early, I'll take a week off. I'll also use some vacay on Friday's as well. vacation days will all be spent getting aquainted with a new herd of elk in an undisclosed location in an elkwoods near you

03-Aug-20
Super weird!

03-Aug-20
Creeeeeepy!!!!

03-Aug-20
Old honey holes that I haven’t seen since 2009. Lots of fires since then so I hope it’s still productive. Been getting lots of rain in my area lately so fingers crossed

03-Aug-20
Can’t these hackers be screened at the door with some simple questions? I sometimes wonder if some of the controversial threads are scams to use against us later.

03-Aug-20
Here is Donald Sizemore (OP) on youtube. I think someone is trying to mess with you.

03-Aug-20
Joe Biden got caught plagiarizing something important and look where that got him. Maybe Mr. Sizemore has political aspirations?

• Sitka Gear