Ermine 03-Aug-20
midwest 03-Aug-20
carcus 03-Aug-20
carcus 14-Aug-20
Ucsdryder 14-Aug-20
carcus 16-Aug-20
nchunter 16-Aug-20
03-Aug-20
Thinking of a trying a hamskea rest, which one im unsure but leaning towards the trinity hunter pro over the hybrid hunter pro, what do you guys think?

03-Aug-20
Hamskea rest as good as they get IMO.

03-Aug-20
I have had 3 hybrids over the past 4 years. Sold my last one and bought a trinity. Only difference I can see is the extra level of support for the launcher arm. There’s zero difference in tune-ability or performance between the two rests. The only advantage I can see is if you dropped it or banged it into something the extra support on the trinity would protect the launcher arm from breaking off. That being said, they’re built like tanks. I would go with the trinity because it’s newer but if the price difference is significant there are zero issues with the hybrid!

03-Aug-20
I prefer the trinity to the hybrid hunter

The trinity is close to the versa rest

I’d go trinity

03-Aug-20
I have a brand new Versa Rest for sale. $100 plus shipping to MB.

03-Aug-20
Thats a awesome deal Nick, thanks but not the rest I am looking for

14-Aug-20
Got the Trinity hunter pro on the vxr 31.5, tank of a rest, so easy to set up and tune, this is my first micro adjust rest and I will never buy another without!

14-Aug-20
Micro will spoil you quickly. Don’t get the launcher arm string too tight. Get it just barely right then push on it. If the launcher arm lowers, tighten it a little and try again. If you push on the string sideways and the arm doesn’t drop any further, then the tension is perfect. I had mine too tight and it was causing vibration in the string.

16-Aug-20
Well for some reason my bow came out of tune, was shooting bullet holes days before and suddenly its not, played with the hamskea all day yesterday, moved it all over the place, played with cord tension and couldn't get rid of the left tear, wtf???? Finally tore it off and put my backup biscuit on, bullet holes, broadheads flying perfect out to 70 yards, I wasn't a fan of the biscuit but the few I have broadhead tuned for buddies have been extremely easy. I think I am a fan now. And I saw no speed loss with it using a 486gr arrow

16-Aug-20
I have the hybrid hunter. Fantastic rest. The new cable is still taking some time getting use too though. I just ordered every small item that could fail on the rest just to be safe.

• Sitka Gear