Contributors to this thread:
WTNUT 06-Aug-20
standswittaknife 06-Aug-20
4nolz@work 06-Aug-20
Rgiesey 06-Aug-20
WTNUT 06-Aug-20
JasonInIowa 07-Aug-20
06-Aug-20
I posted this in the Iowa section as well, and will be brief here. I drew a unit 8 Iowa tag this year after being invited to hunt at my friends farm. My friends are not hunters and thought their farm was in Unit 8. It is not and I only found out after I drew my tag. So I am looking for someone who has a farm in Unit 8 and would like to swap hunts. I have 1,000 acres in southern Ohio that I have managed for 18 years. It is approximately 800 acres mixed timber, 100 acres food plots and 100 acres of brush, etc.

If you are willing to let me hunt your farm in Unit 8, you are welcome to hunt my place and your only costs will be license, tag and travel expenses. You can stay at the house on the farm for free and all meals will be on me. I don’t live at the farm. It is a four bedroom house and your stay will be excellent. PM me or let me know if you want to talk. Thanks.

06-Aug-20
Gentleman has posed over on rokslide too. I love Ohio and would jump on this quick trade.

06-Aug-20
Vinton County?

06-Aug-20
Looks like a great offer

06-Aug-20
I posted this in the Iowa section as well, and will be brief here. I drew a unit 8 Iowa tag this year after being invited to hunt at my friends farm. My friends are not hunters and thought their farm was in Unit 8. It is not and I only found out after I drew my tag. So I am looking for someone who has a farm in Unit 8 and would like to swap hunts. I have 1,000 acres in southern Ohio that I have managed for 18 years. It is approximately 800 acres mixed timber, 100 acres food plots and 100 acres of brush, etc.

If you are willing to let me hunt your farm in Unit 8, you are welcome to hunt my place and your only costs will be license, tag and travel expenses. You can stay at the house on the farm for free and all meals will be on me. I don’t live at the farm. It is a four bedroom house and your stay will be excellent. PM me or let me know if you want to talk. Thanks.

07-Aug-20
Bummer, I'm in 6. I would have hooked you up.

• Sitka Gear