drycreek 08-Aug-20
bowbender77 08-Aug-20
Steve H. 08-Aug-20
ki-ke 08-Aug-20
RD in WI 08-Aug-20
BB 08-Aug-20
Knothead 09-Aug-20
06-Aug-20
The WR antelope is 96+" - will 100" ever be broke?

06-Aug-20

midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
4" is a LOT on a lope! The WR is a freak!

06-Aug-20
Every picture of 90+ inch PH that I've seen looks like they don't have any more room on their head for any more mass.

06-Aug-20
I was going to subtitle my semi-live antelope hunt this year as "100-inch antelope - Here I come". This may be pretentious, given my current track record: Antelope 8/Rich 0 - but a guy can dream. I think 100 inches can be surpassed.

06-Aug-20
The only pronghorn record I'm interested in breaking is the amount of pronghorn meat in my freezer :)

That thing is disgustingly big Nick! Holy chit!

06-Aug-20
Buddy of mine killed a whopper in NM a couple days ago. Will be interesting where it finishes...

But not over 100”!

06-Aug-20

midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo

06-Aug-20

Treeline's embedded Photo
Close! 99 7/8” SCI
Close! 99 7/8” SCI
And 99 2/8” SCI
And 99 2/8” SCI

06-Aug-20
SCI.....ha!

06-Aug-20

elkmtngear's embedded Photo
elkmtngear's embedded Photo
Photoshopped...just to help you guys with field-judging...

06-Aug-20
I wonder if I’ll kill a 100” whitetail this year

06-Aug-20
Don't set yourself up for disappointment, Grubby!

06-Aug-20
I think it’s possible. Every record was made to be broken.

06-Aug-20
SCI? Buckmasters is all the rage.

Where's Marvin!

06-Aug-20
No...

07-Aug-20
Yes,- but probably not in the wild.

I wonder if game farms have tried? Also are there any pronghorns in Old Mexico? Those Fenced ranches Can grow stuff big with supplements etc.

07-Aug-20
That’s about 4% above current world record. Seems possible. Think of how possible or not 4% is on other records and you probably not say it can’t happen. What would that be on elk moose deer bear caribou etc.

07-Aug-20
The Woodland caribou P&Y WR shattered the old record by an unimaginable amount. Sure, a 100" pronghorn is possible.

07-Aug-20
Shoot 2 - 50’s and you got your hundred. Plus Brotsky will be happier with twice the meat. ;)

07-Aug-20
For whatever it's worth, SCI doesn't deduct for symmetry on circs, prongs, or horn lengths, so the SCI score would be roughly the same as the "gross" B&C or P&Y score. For a larger score number, one may choose SCI. But then one must be careful not to compare their SCI score with a P&Y or B&C score, since they're not the same. Not inconceivable that a freak hundred incher might grow someday though.

08-Aug-20
You can almost bet mr Gallo will be wrapping his hand around its horn... shared a table with him at Ovis show nice low key guy...has tons of money love killing big Pronghorns and Mule Deer in particular... I saw the top pictured buck...the first pic on thread... at SCI a few years back...one might beat it in score but one will NEVEER beat it in amazing shocking huge buck beauty

08-Aug-20
Possible, but not probable.

08-Aug-20
Someday !

08-Aug-20
I suspect its already happened and since returned to the earth and none of us are aware of it.

08-Aug-20
I've seen a few 90 inchers over the years in SW NM. Even at hundreds of yards, an 85+" PH is an incredible sight. I saw several of those a few days in a row with tag in hand and wasnt even tempted to stalk anything under 80. Thats when I was stupider. WAY stupider....I still have yet to kill a pronghorn!!

08-Aug-20
I spent over 20-years in the Infantry. Pronghorn would make great Infantrymen - they can analyze terrain like nothing else. In my limited experience (8 tries), they always seem to pick the right bedding spot to make stalking them an exercise in futility. I enjoy how tough it is and wouldn't have it any other way.

08-Aug-20
I think they have a better chance of breaking 100 miles per hour than they do 100 inches.

Have a great bowhunt. BB

09-Aug-20
I bet Marvin "stickflicker" Zieser hopes that doesn't happen for a very very long time. AZ is losing a lot of it's prime antelope habitat pretty quickly so the odds of it being a new worlds record PY antelope from AZ are less and less.

• Sitka Gear