Charlie Rehor 07-Aug-20
Ucsdryder 07-Aug-20
maxracx 07-Aug-20
Russ Koon 07-Aug-20
Boris 07-Aug-20
krieger 07-Aug-20
jingalls 07-Aug-20
07-Aug-20
I’ve tried several different brands over the years. I have not found one that I totally like. My wish list: easily turns off, comes on when it is supposed to, stays off when it is supposed to, bright, good battery life, fits on the string properly, not overly big, fits inside the shaft properly. I know, I’m picky.

Is there any lighted Nocks that makes my wish list?

07-Aug-20
Check out the new ones made by Victory Archery. Over the years I’ve tried 8 or 9 different ones and these work really well. Good luck

07-Aug-20
I like the idea of lighted nocks but just too many issues. I went with reflective wraps. Not perfect but I don’t have to worry about all the issues that come with lighted nocks. (Fit, durability, weight on back of shaft, cost, spine, etc)

07-Aug-20

maxracx's embedded Photo
maxracx's embedded Photo
maxracx's embedded Photo
maxracx's embedded Photo
NAP has a new nock called a Thunderglo. I see they make them in 3 colors with adapters to fit most carbon arrows. They claim the battery life is 20 hour of continuous use. I am going to set my wife's arrows up with them for an upcoming bear hunt here in WI.

07-Aug-20
I liked the Nockturnals much better than the Lumenocks. The Lumenocks kept turning themselves on while hunting or sometimes when laying in the Jeep overnight. Apparently when the air trapped in the shaft would contract in the cold, it would suck the nock into making contact and lighting the bulb, sometimes using up the all or most of the battery life. The Nockturnals are a little harder to turn off , but they have been completely reliable in all weather conditions, with great battery life and good brightness. I did need to use the plastic grocery bag trick to shim a few of them into a good enough fit on some of my Beman hunters, but that was an easy fix and took care of the slightly loose condition very well.

07-Aug-20
dental floss works great.

07-Aug-20
Firenocks are the standard, but they are not cheap. For cheaper nocks, I found a guy on FB " Woody's Archery Supply" he has his own design, I think he just got some .204 ID ones in, but has had the normal .246 ID. Some of the best I've used. I have been shooting them out to 60yds, they work very well and have been consistent for me.

07-Aug-20
Glory Nocks

• Sitka Gear