FLYBLUE 18-Aug-20
Beav 18-Aug-20
Heat 18-Aug-20
GhostBird 18-Aug-20
T Mac 18-Aug-20
Empty Freezer 18-Aug-20
SBH 19-Aug-20
07-Aug-20
Just a little background. A couple weeks ago Pronghorn Paradise offered 2 youth hunts. After talking to Bob, owner of Pronghorn Paradise, it turned out I had thought about it for too long and they were both filled. He tried to work us into a hunt, but to no avail. On Tuesday, I got a phone call from Bob. He ask me if had been on Bowsite lately, {I thought almost everyday}. He ask me if I had seen the thread that Zebrakiller had posted about his medical problems, I said I had. Well it turns out Bill Stuber, aka Zebrakiller, had a hunt scheduled for next week and had to cancel. When Bob told Bill about me wanting to take my grandson on an antelope hunt, Bill said he would like to pay for my grandson's hunt and offer the spot to us. I just wanted to publicly thank Bill for his kindness. Everywhere we turn these days, the world seems so negative and unkind. Then a compete stranger does something so gracious. My grandson and I are looking forward to a great time. Thanks again to Bill And Bob. I'll keep you all posted on the hunt.

07-Aug-20
Awesome! Hope Zebrakiller heals fast.

07-Aug-20
So kind. Good man.

07-Aug-20
What an amazing gesture! So many good folks in our community. Good luck on the hunt!

Way to go Bill! Hopefully you’re back up and going soon!

07-Aug-20
Very nice! Building some good Karma for your next hunt.

07-Aug-20
Great stuff all the way around! Bill, that's a fantastic gesture and all sorts of good karma for a speedy recovery, best wishes!

07-Aug-20
Very generous zebra!!! There is some very generous people on bowsite I know first hand. Good luck fly blue on your hunt! Keep us posted

07-Aug-20
That’s amazing. Good on you, Bill! I hope you have a quick recovery.

07-Aug-20
Must have missed what happened to Mr Bill but this just goes to show the type of man he is hope that scores him big karma points and a real quick recovery!

07-Aug-20
Very kind and generous act Bill.

Now make Bill smile !!

07-Aug-20
Bowsite at it's best. Have a great hunt and please post story and pictures.

07-Aug-20
Nicely done Mr. Bill. Very generous and kind. my best, Paul

07-Aug-20
A fine example of the positive in our world. I applaud this gesture Bill - well done! Hope your recovery goes smoothly and Kenny/grandson make some fond memories together.

07-Aug-20
Wow....Good on ya Bill! Heal quickly! I'm sure good things are waiting for you!!

07-Aug-20
Wow that's pretty awesome. There are some good people in this world

07-Aug-20
Well done sirs!!!!

07-Aug-20
Awesome gesture!

07-Aug-20
Well done indeed!

07-Aug-20
The guys on this site never cease to amaze me. Well done Bill! Best of luck to you and your grandson, Kenny. Post a few pictures.

07-Aug-20
Bill's been delivered a terrible blow (according to his thread) with his recovery and then turns around and does something like this for a stranger. Nice job Zebrakiller. I hope you recover quick.

07-Aug-20
Bowsiters are the best! WTG Bill!

07-Aug-20
I knew Bill was a damn fine man before this thread, just another example of his kindness! We expect a full live hunt as a thank you :) I know there’s service! Good luck on your hunt and enjoy the one spent with your grandson. You will make memories! If you guys need anything else please let me know, be glad to help. Thanks for passing it on Bill!

07-Aug-20
What are the dates of your antelope hunt?

07-Aug-20
Stories like that warm my heart. Super cool gesture!

07-Aug-20
Good deal

07-Aug-20
Awesome

07-Aug-20
That’s a great song stick! ;-)

Kudos to Zebrakiller! Looking forward to the story............

07-Aug-20
Awesome

08-Aug-20
No kidding!!!!!! Two thumbs up for Zebra. Prayers for a speedy recovery. Karma - for sure!

08-Aug-20
Prayers for Bill! And big time kudos for such a wonderful gesture! Makes me smile!

08-Aug-20
Just love hearing things like this! Thank God for the goodness still left in this world.

08-Aug-20
Speedy recovery Bill and thank you for your generosity.

08-Aug-20
Well done Bill, good thoughts to you sir. scentman

17-Aug-20

FLYBLUE's embedded Photo
FLYBLUE's embedded Photo
Well here is my grandson and his antelope. Once again a big thanks to Bill. A memory I'll never forget.

17-Aug-20
Way to go Grandpa, grandson, and Zebrakiller that is awesome!

17-Aug-20
Well done, every one of you...turning tragedy into a great success story!

Get well soon, Bill !

17-Aug-20
Very cool story.

17-Aug-20
Sweet ! congrats to all involved!!!

17-Aug-20
Congrats to all involved that’s pretty cool guys

17-Aug-20
LOVE to see stories like this! : )

17-Aug-20
Awesome all around!

17-Aug-20
Very cool - glad everything worked out. I’ll be up at Pronghorn Paradise with my cousin and his boy on Thursday. Looking forward to giving the satori a workout

17-Aug-20
This story makes my day and stories like this keep me coming back daily. Bill, hope that you get well soon. Congratulations to all involved........ Badbull

17-Aug-20
What a great story. A true story of generosity.

I would have loved to have seen the smile on Zebrakiller’s face when he got the word and photo

Well done all. Congrats on a beautiful antelope.

17-Aug-20
Good job !

17-Aug-20
You won’t find a die-hard archer like Zebrakiller. Not only is he a great archer, he cares about others. I have hunted with Zebra on a couple occasions and he taught me a ‘can do” attitude. Super guy!

17-Aug-20
I will be hunting bear with him in a few weeks in WI. He is a stand up guy to say the least. Looking forward to sharing a camp with him

18-Aug-20
Hooper, you'll have a great time. Bob and his daughter Helen are so accommodating ( Helen is also a wonderful chef) .

18-Aug-20
Congrats to you and you grandson! Thank you Zebrakiller what a kind move.

18-Aug-20
Bravo Zebra!

18-Aug-20
Congratulations to everyone involved. Bill is an excellent ambassador for our sport. Good stuff!!!

18-Aug-20
Well done Zebrakiller! Congrats to your grandson Kenny. My son and I will be out with Bob next Thursday save a couple for us ha ha!

18-Aug-20
Hope to spend camp with you one day Zebra, amazing thing you did.

19-Aug-20
This is tremendous! Congrats on the goat. Love the story all around. Thanks fellas!!

• Sitka Gear