cmbbulldog 09-Aug-20
jordanathome 09-Aug-20
FireWillie77 09-Aug-20
Adventurewriter 09-Aug-20
glidingindian 09-Aug-20
08-Aug-20

Adventurewriter's embedded Photo
Adventurewriter's embedded Photo
I know everyone has a few tricks to lighten the load and make the trip more humane with better things to eat or drink or just ways to make the trip better. I use to always make coffee in the morning now I do this. That is a scoop of protein powder vanilla...chocolate of cookies and cream all will work Double packet of Starbucks via ziplock.... add water when needed and shake like hell. Tastes just like the best cold mocha drink and a double caffeine whammy...fast and easy and tasty

08-Aug-20
It ain't coffee if it ain't hot! Take a jet boil or something similar!

08-Aug-20
How much water? My pour over coffee is pretty easy and taste just like home. I might give this a try though so I don’t have to heat water in the morning.

08-Aug-20
I need the hot coffee, only takes a minute

08-Aug-20
Amount.... fill the bag half full or so it works well when on the move far from camp for a great protein-caffeine blast

Looking for other hacks too not just posting this what are some tricks????????????????

08-Aug-20
Starbucks...after reading how they treat cops...well no thanks. Now if Black Rifle had something like this...

08-Aug-20
Put some powdered milk and a scoop of instant breakfast in that bag....

08-Aug-20
Protein powder, milk and whatever instant breakfast is. Sounds like a recipe to find a fallen log instantly.

08-Aug-20
Powdered milk??? come on Lou reflecting back to the days fighting the Hun in the Argonne forest????

08-Aug-20
It's a wonderful boost on the hunt! Put it in ziplock quart freezer bags with a straw inside. Add water, shake it up. I think Midwest came up with it on one of the backpack hunt food threads. Now it's a staple in my hunting packs. But I'm going to add a VIA to the mix after Ted's idea.

08-Aug-20
Those drinks sound good. But I just got a French press from Jetboil for my new flash. Ultra light and good hot coffee on the hunt!!!

08-Aug-20
Change to protein powder the flavor is great...vanilla....chocolate...cookies and cream... and a blast of 20 grams of protein!!!

I'm looking for other back pack tips....I don't have the picture but sometimes source water source is only a trickle of water I use to carry the top of a liter coke bottle with a little 10 year old kid fort making injunuity you can get a great and easy to use stream of water...if that makes sense

08-Aug-20
I don't drink coffee or any of those other foo foo yuppie drinks. If I did...it dang sure won't be Starbucks.

08-Aug-20
I'm with ya on the Starbucks politics stopped buying coffee in their stores...but so far any instant other than than zia's suuuuuuuck.....so the challenge is out Black rifle come up with and instant as good as Zia' and I will scream your praises wide and far

08-Aug-20

LINK's embedded Photo
LINK's embedded Photo
I use my regular Folgers and pour over filters that are like 10 cents a piece on amazon.

08-Aug-20
Tried folgers think they taste terrible...this is a add water shake quick blast...

08-Aug-20
" 10 year old kid fort making injunuity you can get a great and easy to use stream of water...if that makes sense"

Um, Ted, it doesn't make sense. You take a 10 year old kid with you to pee in a Coke bottle? And I think "injun-uity" may be a tad racist? That's my sensitive side coming out.. :-)

08-Aug-20
I'm not a coffee drinker and could care less about starbucks but what happened with the cops? Was this the story of when the cops stopped for a break or something and ended up getting sick?

08-Aug-20
Black Rifle steep bags

08-Aug-20
Black Rifle steep bags

09-Aug-20
JL x 2.

09-Aug-20
" 10 year old kid fort making injunuity you can get a great and easy to use stream of water...if that makes sense" hahahaha should have proof read that...in simpler term the top cone of a plastic coke bottle can be easily rigged to get a great stream of water instead of trying to fill yer water bottle with a trickle of water....

09-Aug-20
" 10 year old kid fort making injunuity you can get a great and easy to use stream of water...if that makes sense" hahahaha should have proof read that...in simpler term the top cone of a plastic coke bottle can be easily rigged to get a great stream of water instead of trying to fill yer water bottle with a trickle of water....

09-Aug-20
Starbucks, no thanks. They are about as far left as they come.

09-Aug-20
Starbucks, no thanks. They are about as far left as they come.

09-Aug-20
Friends dont let friends drink corporate coffee

09-Aug-20

midwest's Link
Try Dark Timber coffee. Hunter friendly with instant and pour over options.

09-Aug-20

Scrappy's embedded Photo
Scrappy's embedded Photo
My tip is don't put your feet up on the dinner table and let your wife see the pic.

09-Aug-20

09-Aug-20

Scrappy's embedded Photo
Scrappy's embedded Photo
Strawberry kiwi Emergen C with a crystal light caffeine packet. Delicious

09-Aug-20
Black rifle has the instant packs just like the Via's along with the steep pouches.

Support an American company that supports YOU. F starbucks.

09-Aug-20
Black rifle instant packs are good! Better than Starbucks IMO.

09-Aug-20
Instant tree spray........like I need more of that. LOL

09-Aug-20
Just ordered Black Rifle Instant Packs, cant wait to try

09-Aug-20
For the record my politics looks at Genghis Khan and a bleeding heart pansy assed liberal...I'll have to check out the Black rifle instants...once I run out of the other ones...I'm cheap too

09-Aug-20
Starbucks? Not a chance in hell.

• Sitka Gear