Cheesehead Mike 17-Aug-20
midwest 17-Aug-20
Z Barebow 17-Aug-20
Jaquomo 17-Aug-20
Cheesehead Mike 17-Aug-20
09-Aug-20

KHunter's embedded Photo
KHunter's embedded Photo
CPW has issued a temporary order allowing hunters who reference COVID/Pandemic issues of any kind on return form to return draw tags within 15 days (Postmarked) hunt start and receive full refund and points reinstatement.

Normal rule is 30 days and would have to choose between points and refund. So if COVID, fear of COVID or interstate travel quarantine rules are a problem there is a bit of relief available.

09-Aug-20

09-Aug-20
Sad thing is covid was going on when they applied for and drew their tags. Hopefully they all get reissued and not just lost out on this year and put in a pot to grow point creep.

09-Aug-20
There was so much uncertainty when we applied. No one knew for sure what would be happening this fall. We still don’t. With kids going back to school there will prob be a new spike in cases. Won’t stop me from going, but more restrictions on travel could be in place. Many applied knowing that if things got bad, they could get a refund. But to add point restoration too was a bold and good move. I applaud CPW for making this change

09-Aug-20
One way or another Khunter is getting a reissue tag!!! Lol

10-Aug-20
^^^ Exactly Brad. Lol

10-Aug-20
And?

10-Aug-20
Lol Brad!

17-Aug-20
Apparently I just benefited from the new policy.

I was just informed that somebody returned a tag in my first choice unit and I'm next in line and got the tag!

What a roller coaster!

17-Aug-20
Congrats, Mike!

17-Aug-20
Congratulations Mike!

17-Aug-20
Cool! Good for you, Mike! I suspect there will be a bunch of available tags for elk and deer in 7-8-19 pretty soon. Havent heard what CPW will do about this with the fire but it isn't good here.

17-Aug-20
Thanks guys I'm pretty pumped!

• Sitka Gear