Teeton 13-Aug-20
Jaquomo 13-Aug-20
kadbow 13-Aug-20
Rut Nut 13-Aug-20
JohnMC 13-Aug-20
JohnMC 13-Aug-20
kadbow 13-Aug-20
13-Aug-20
Saw this on Fox news this morning.It was an announcement from the Park Service that if you encounter a bear ?? you should not run nor should you push or knock down a companion that is slower than you. I did Not make this up and I am not joking you can not make this stuff up.Not sure I worded exactly like it was reported but the idea is the same. Lewis

13-Aug-20
Old news Everyone that hunts in grizz country knows that.

13-Aug-20
I think lewis is saying they actually stated NOT to do those things. Figures, government at it's finest! Glad they gave us that very important info.

13-Aug-20
Thats why I carry 22 In big bear country when I'm hunting. I away take a friend that can out run me. That way when we get charged he thinks he can out run me and the bear with get me. I'm great with a 22 and know right where to shoot my much fast friend to put him down and make him look like a hurt screaming pray. Bear run right pass me, right to them.. Me Bad!!! :)

13-Aug-20
Good to see the Park Service had a sense of humor!

13-Aug-20
Remember the newscast reporting the names of the Chinese plane crash crew, Wi Tu Lo, Ho Lee Fuk, Sum Ting Wong, and I forget the fourth one. I still don’t know how the news lady read those with a straight face.

13-Aug-20
OMG! LMBO! That is TOO funny! : )

13-Aug-20
Bang ding ow

13-Aug-20

JohnMC's Link
And here is the story from Fox New. It was clearly a joke from the National Park Service. They were putting out advice on how to handle a bear encounter and injected a little humor.

13-Aug-20
I think it was an intern that came up with the flight crew names.

• Sitka Gear