Inshart 17-Aug-20
Mo/Ark 17-Aug-20
Charlie Rehor 17-Aug-20
Ucsdryder 17-Aug-20
goelk 17-Aug-20
drycreek 17-Aug-20
Bou'bound 20-Sep-20
17-Aug-20
I wanted to let everyone know about the recent news regarding Rocking R Outfitters. The outfitting business, lodge, and main ranch are under new ownership. This was a very difficult decision for my family but we decided to sell the business and focus our time on family and our ever-growing cattle operation. It was becoming very difficult to find time to hunt with my wife and children. I was missing many sporting events and kids activities. So, we decided it was time to move on. It was time to move on from outfitting.

I want to especially thank Bowsite for the unwavering support of its members. We had so many hunters book hunts with us due to referrals from Bowsite. I was able to meet so many great people through this forum and my family will be forever grateful for the support.

The new owner is continuing to operate Rocking R Outfitters and has employed many of the same guides and staff. He has also assumed some of the same leases that we have hunted for years. I wish the new owner and hunters the very best moving forward.

Good look to everyone with their hunts this fall.

Sincerely,

Dan Reardon

Rocking R Outfitters

17-Aug-20
Good luck to you Dan, enjoy the extra time with your family!

17-Aug-20
Best of luck Dan. I enjoyed my time hunting with you. All the best to you and your family.

17-Aug-20
You are going to love "retirement". From everything I've read and heard, you ran a class "A" operation. Good luck on your new adventure.

17-Aug-20
Good luck Dan. We definitely enjoyed hunting with you!

17-Aug-20

Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
Purple Heart Recipient Jake (middle) and Dan on the right.
Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
Purple Heart Recipient Jake (middle) and Dan on the right.
Dan sponsored 3 bow hunts with Purple Heart Recipients. His gracious gift to these hero’s was also supported by many of you Bowsiters.

Thanks to all and Best Always to Dan and his family.

17-Aug-20
I remember those hunts Charlie. Really cool thing he did. Best of luck going forward!

17-Aug-20
good luck on your new chapter in life and thanks for all you've done

17-Aug-20
Good luck Dan !

20-Sep-20
Any early word on how the season is going under the new ownership?

• Sitka Gear