spike buck 21-Aug-20
Wv hillbilly 21-Aug-20
spike buck 21-Aug-20
20-Aug-20

spike buck's embedded Photo
September 2019...
spike buck's embedded Photo
September 2019...
This bear pictured above was the last bear taken at Pine Acres by a client...

Like many Canadian Bear hunting outfitters, we will go 21 months without a bear hunter in camp. Looking forward to a China Virus Vaccine at the end of the year.

I would like to thank all my clients that chose Pine Acres as their Bear Hunting Outfitter for 2020. Unfortunately we will have to move pretty well all our 2020 Spring hunters to Spring 2022. Front line workers who were booked before the China Virus, picked up the left over tags in 2021. All hunters who have paid deposits will eventually be getting a bear hunt by June 15th 2022. All hunters will be guaranteed the price originally quoted at $1550.00 plus tax.

The way I see it, this China Virus is a once in a lifetime episode. Last century (Generation) had 2 wars and 1 pandemic.... We are looking forward to Spring 2021... from what I see out there, there are bears everywhere!!! I am sure that each province is noticing an dramatic increase in bear population.

For any of the booked hunters at Pine Acres who have questions call me at 1-807-221-9793 or email me at [email protected]. There are only a couple of groups left to move to alternate dates in 2022. Which I will contact in a day or so.

21-Aug-20
Class act! Best wishes to you for next year.

21-Aug-20
Future years will be epic

21-Aug-20
Thanks Frank... Bou Bound, I was thinking that there will be 2 birthing seasons by the time Spring 2021 happens. Canada's going to have a bumper crop of Bears!!

21-Aug-20
At least American hunters can still hunt different States and State side Outfitters for the Fall. Good luck on all your excursions... Stay Safe!

21-Aug-20
Will see you in 2022, thanks for the update.

21-Aug-20
Spike.....did you and the other outfitters have a Plan B if JT keeps the border closed going into next spring's hunt/fish window?

21-Aug-20
Drove by your sign on the highway going muskie fishing a couple weeks ago!!! Wish I wasn't with a big group I would have pulled in to say hi.

21-Aug-20
These days JL, seems like we have to be ready for anything!! So yes... border closure is decided by Trump and Trudeau both. I still can't cross into United States by vehicle.

APauls, would have been nice to meet you, maybe next time!!

Randy Doyle, see you in 2022. Thanks for your patience.

21-Aug-20
To further answer your question JL.... It would have been nice to have talked to more Hunting Outfitters, especially Bowsite sponsors, as to how they were responding with this China Virus. I don't remember any Canadian Sponsors posting their plan on the Virus. My plan was figured out by my wife and I. Along with Saxon, Joe and Rick. Our minds are still working on potential plans we might need.

In Ontario, most Camps are fishing camps. Beings that their business was lost within the first couple of months, they decided to agree to keep the borders closed and fight for compensation. These camps threw their US clients who paid them a deposit, under the train. Saying they understood that bringing Americans into Ontario would increase covid counts was not helpfull. I hope anyone planning on booking a fishing trip to Ontario remember this when they plan their Fishing trip to Canada. ***Go to Manitoba or Sask for your fishing trips!!!

21-Aug-20
There is one Fly in outfitter 25 KM north of us who went from a 4.5 star to a 2.5 star in 3 weeks ( trip advisor). The Fly in camp in question refused to roll over their deposit to another year and WILL NOT refund their deposits!!! Hint: Cedar Lake...

21-Aug-20
Hope all is as well as it can be Chris. Sounds like I need to get a hillbilly trip planned with you for 2023 ASAP. By then my girls will be old enough to get their first bear. I wouldn’t use another outfitter for it if they paid me. Hang in there buddy. God bless.

21-Aug-20
See you in 2023 Dave!!

• Sitka Gear