Mad Trapper 25-Aug-20
Mad Trapper 25-Aug-20
Bucbuster 27-Aug-20
WickedWhitetails 28-Aug-20
Lone Eagle 31-Aug-20
Camcudde 01-Sep-20
No Mercy 01-Sep-20
22-Aug-20
Can anyone share with me there experience with the cuddeback cell cameras, specifically the cuddelink system. What is the difference in the J and K series cameras? Pros and cons?

22-Aug-20
Is the G series the latest version? How difficult is it to down load the latest up dates?

22-Aug-20
I have a bunch of J’s and a K Cell sending the pics home. I have been running the system 2 years without a hitch. For me it has been a good system. i will say I dont get the distance advertised on the cuddelink but I have made it work and I am very satisfied with the system. The G’s have a better flash system that the J’s I believe but the black flash J’s have met my needs.

25-Aug-20
I am running several j’s in hilly country. Very happy with them. Steve x 2

25-Aug-20

25-Aug-20

27-Aug-20
I have 5 Cuddelink cameras. The system is great. Customer service has been outstanding. This will be year number 2. I left them out all year. I have the infrared models.

28-Aug-20

WickedWhitetails's Link
My brother and I are on our second season with the Cuddelink system and we love them. On our youtube channel we just did an extension review of this system. Check it out it should help you out a lot with understanding everything about the system.

31-Aug-20
Thanks everyone for the info.

01-Sep-20
Hate them. Returned all of mine after 5 months of problems

01-Sep-20
Nothing but positive here also. The firmware updates this year are awesome-allowing you to view pics and change camera settings remotely.

• Sitka Gear