Reggiezpop 24-Aug-20
IdyllwildArcher 25-Aug-20
milnrick 25-Aug-20
Zim 25-Aug-20
LUNG$HOT 25-Aug-20
LUNG$HOT 25-Aug-20
24-Aug-20

wild1's Link
This looks like a gimmick to me, with the redundant bleeders. Can one of you engineers, or BH experts chime in. TIA.

24-Aug-20
It doesnt look like itll leave much of an exit hole.

24-Aug-20
I knew Pucketts would come back in style in some form.

24-Aug-20
I think it looks awesome. Cool concept.

24-Aug-20
Looks like another high priced gimmick head. When did it become about cutting surface instead of cutting diameter? Who cares if it has over 3” of cutting surface if it only puts a 1” hole in a animal?

24-Aug-20
I would buy a pack to try, but they have a spelling error on their webpage. That’s a deal breaker...

25-Aug-20
The math is ridiculous. A 1 1/8 inch 3 blade is going to cut all the same vessels and maybe more with less metal on tissue slowing it down. The larger the vessel, the larger the odds that this head will miss it and a more traditional blade would hit it. This thing doesn't gain anything in the X or Y axis that a traditional 3 blade will hit, only in the Z axis does it have an advantage, so it gives up 2 planes to get an advantage in 1 and also suffers in penetration due to more metal hitting flesh and if that weren't enough, makes smaller entrance/exit holes for blood to leak out and the math on lumens/holes is squared resistance for 1/2 the diameter.

Bad idea.

EDIT: To explain better, because blood vessels are, for the most part, straight and long, this head only has an advantage in cutting vessels that are pointed straight at the shooter. Left/right and up/down, it'll miss more because they'd have to have some wacky angles to fit in and out the areas that a 3 blade BH misses, but that are inside it's cutting range. There is a law of diminishing returns when it comes to 2 blade to 3 blade, and then 3 blade to 4 blade. 3 blade makes sense because with a 2 blade, you're cutting one axis only. 3 blade, you get X and Y axis cuts, no matter how it hits. You really start to lose your bang for the buck with a 4 blade from a 3 blade and you also start to lose your bang for your buck with bleeding through a flapping wound.

25-Aug-20
Glunt nailed it. That's looks like a Pucket's bloodtrailer 2.0.

25-Aug-20

Zim's Link
I'm so sick of waiting, will someone just go ahead and make me the broadhead from Rambo 3, please!?!?

25-Aug-20
I’m still partial to the “pizza cutter” Broadheads! SMH

25-Aug-20

• Sitka Gear