DonVathome 25-Aug-20
wytex 25-Aug-20
DonVathome 26-Aug-20
DonVathome 26-Aug-20
wytex 26-Aug-20
DonVathome 26-Aug-20
LONEBULL 27-Aug-20
25-Aug-20
Anyone have info about horses to get an elk out in around Buffalo Bill Reservoir WY?

25-Aug-20
You could rent some: https://www.yellowstonehorserentals.com/ Good luck, great weather coming for opening week !

26-Aug-20
Thanks!

26-Aug-20
What cities weather are you looking at? I checked Cody and Meeteetse and looks good. What is the best cities weather to check for that area? Not saying you are wrong I jsut struggle every time I go somewhere new trying to figure out what weather to check!

26-Aug-20
We have a cool front coming in down here in Laramie so I assume it will be cooler up that way too. Cody weather will be much warmer than up in the mountains. If it's 70's there it will be cooler up higher. We have lows into upper 30's Sunday and just a little warmer the whole next week. Looks like our hot weather will turn more seasonal, highs in 70's down lower and into low 40's and upper 30's at night here in Laramie, up higher it will be fall like. Hard to find weather info for the mountains per say, just remember lower elevation will have warmer weather, hit and miss showers down lower may be decent rain showers up higher over the mountains. Not a big front but just a nice change to fall weather. I believe the elk will feel it for sure and with the full moon might get started bugling like crazy early. However, I have been wrong before, lol !

26-Aug-20
Thanks!

27-Aug-20
You might call Bob Deroche at Cedar Mtn. Trail Rides. He used to do that sort of thing (drop camps, packing) .

• Sitka Gear