Ward's Outfitters 26-Aug-20
DUX2BUX 15-Sep-20
Korey Wolfe 15-Sep-20
BOWNBIRDHNTR 15-Sep-20
non typ 15-Sep-20
Bentstick54 15-Sep-20
DUX2BUX 16-Sep-20
25-Aug-20
Just had a cancelation. Arrive Thursday the 27th or Friday the 28th. All inclusive $3500.00

25-Aug-20
Steven. What size trophy is common

25-Aug-20
What he asked?

26-Aug-20

Matt's Link

26-Aug-20

BOWNBIRDHNTR's embedded Photo
I killed this buck with Steven in 2018. Missed a much bigger buck a few hours before. I have no doubt you will see a lot of nice mulies and get in on plenty of stalks.

26-Aug-20
Is this for August?

26-Aug-20
Trophy class range from 145-175 a few 180 plus. we also have a reschedule hunt to fill for September 5-10

15-Sep-20
I wanted to follow up on this thread. I saw the opening Steven posted here and decided to give it a shot. I had a fantastic week chasing desert bucks with Steven and his crew. They had several great bucks located and patterned. I spent most of the week targeting a specific buck. Throughout the week I had multiple stalks on him and missed a close-range opportunity after waiting 2-1/2 hours for him to stand from his bed. I’m still not sure what happened, and I’ll never be able to explain how that didn’t end up with me packing out the buck of my lifetime. On the last evening of the hunt I decided to try for another buck that was in a good location for a stalk. Justin did a great job getting me lined up and I was able to connect. I just wanted to say thanks to Steven, Billy and Justin for the great week of hunting. I can’t wait to go back and try it again.

15-Sep-20
post a picture

15-Sep-20

DUX2BUX I had the same experience with Steven a couple years ago. I missed the buck I was after on the last day but Steven kept my head in the game and I was able to connect on a very respectable buck a few hours later. Congrats on your hunt!!

15-Sep-20

15-Sep-20
Congrats, not a bad back-up buck. Your 1st target buck must have been a real dandy.

16-Sep-20

DUX2BUX's embedded Photo
DUX2BUX's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear