Ucsdryder 28-Aug-20
bigswivle 28-Aug-20
Ucsdryder 28-Aug-20
Paul@thefort 28-Aug-20
In2dmtns 28-Aug-20
LKH 28-Aug-20
orionsbrother 28-Aug-20
28-Aug-20
Enough with summer already. I saw an opening week cool down and got all excited, but now it’s showing an immediate warm up. Can fall just start already!!!!

28-Aug-20
107 here this weekend in TX. :(

28-Aug-20
I was just in the Gila and it was a major sweat bath while hiking.

28-Aug-20
Pack your short sleeves and bermudas.

28-Aug-20
I pulled cameras yesterday. My shirt was soaked through from top to bottom. I’m not usually a sweater but at 10k feet with the sun blazing it felt like I was in hell! A camera full of pictures made me feel a little better though!

28-Aug-20
In WY it's suppose to be cooling down, but warms right back up. It'll probably be low 70"s were I'm headed.

28-Aug-20
Same down here Craig. Cools down right before the opener then gets hot! I wouldn’t be surprised if we get some bugling the first day of the season. It’ll be nice the day before than downright chilly opening morning.

28-Aug-20
Wah wah wah wah wah..... give me one of your tags and we can trade places. :)

28-Aug-20
Then I’d only have 4 tags left! ;)

There’s a reason I don’t live in Florida or Texas! Haha

28-Aug-20
I did all of my sweating last week in a pronghorn blind when it was 105 degrees one afternoon. I am ready for any kind of cool down.

28-Aug-20
Agreed here in TX i'm done with it, No rain for two months and 105 today...

I'm out come on fall......

28-Aug-20
Central MT. Will be 87 tomorrow and won't even use the A/C. Have a new house with great insulation but what makes the difference is two 15" attic fans the light off when the attic hits 90. Our temp dropped to 44 last night and we got the house down to 58 by 4 am when I closed it up. You guys who deal with the heat and humidity have my sympathy.

28-Aug-20
Ended up self quarantined in a tent in my backyard until my test results came back after I had been exposed to a guy who tested positive. ( My oldest has asthma )

I love being in a tent... but lying there, listening to traffic noise, in the humid, 94* heat, sweating puddles...

Well... it wasn’t great.

But my 3D elk target was accessible In daylight between honey-do tasks.

• Sitka Gear