jordanathome 29-Aug-20
Scar Finga 29-Aug-20
Ucsdryder 29-Aug-20
ahawkeye 29-Aug-20
PoudreCanyon 29-Aug-20
Scrappy 29-Aug-20
Inshart 29-Aug-20
29-Aug-20
Picked up my list of groceries and sundries for my round 1 elk season today. I have enough frozen meals to reheat to cover both round 1 and round 2.......15 days. Gear is packed and staged in the garage.

Just gotta grab the glamper from storage on Sunday or Monday and get'r packed in time to roll out at noon on Tuesday. Wooooo HOOOOO!

Wish I could go to sleep and wake up in camp........

29-Aug-20
Good Luck Brother!! Have a great time!!

29-Aug-20
Whenever I get too excited about elk season I think about how much it sucks sometimes. Those days where you’ve hike and hike and sweated your ass off. 10 miles in, the suns beating down on you at 10k feet and 75 degrees feels like 115 degrees. You haven’t seen an elk, heard an elk, or seen any sign of an elk. You just want to be done with the day, but you’re 3 ridges from camp and the wind is blowing from you toward camp so good luck seeing anything the rest of the day.

That’ll bring ya back down to earth. I have a tendency to think about the few minutes a day that are filled with anticipation and excitement, not the hours of work...

29-Aug-20
Jordan, it's easy to see you are excited. I hope you have the season of your life... Year after year after year!

29-Aug-20
Get ‘em Jordan. Hope you kill a monster!

29-Aug-20

Scrappy's embedded Photo
Scrappy's embedded Photo
Got 30 days worth of food all prepped and in a 120 qt cooler today. Pulling out on Wed. Two more brutally long days at work.

29-Aug-20
Yesterday, partner and I loaded everything except underwear. He wants couple days to bear hunt here in MN, (5 years to draw his tag) - opens Sept 1st - then we are off to CO. I am soooooo ready to be smelling the sage.

• Sitka Gear