Jack Whitmrie jr 02-Sep-20
Lone Wolf 02-Sep-20
APauls 02-Sep-20
t-roy 02-Sep-20
fran 04-Oct-20
01-Sep-20

MA-PAdeerslayer's embedded Photo
MA-PAdeerslayer's embedded Photo
Made the first mock scrape of the year Sunday, had a nice 8 come in this morning and take a peak at it and take a leak before he left! Anyone else get any scrapes out yet?

01-Sep-20
Made the first mock scrape of the year Sunday, had a nice 8 come in this morning and take a peak at it and take a leak before he left! Anyone else get any scrapes out yet?

01-Sep-20
Started one on Saturday. Season is getting close!

01-Sep-20
I put mine out in June

01-Sep-20

t-roy's embedded Photo
t-roy's embedded Photo
Started some new spots in June, plus still have several that were established last year. They are starting to hit them a little harder in the past couple weeks.

01-Sep-20
What scents are you all using Good luck Lewis

01-Sep-20
I just pee in it.

01-Sep-20
No need to worry about any scents. Just make the scrape with a stick, branch or your boot and relieve yourself. They will hit it almost immediately.

01-Sep-20
Same as above, Lewis. ^^^ Once they start rubbing/licking the overhanging branch/vine, almost every deer seems to need to come check it out and work it over. Grapevines seem to work particularly well for me.

01-Sep-20
Dadgum that’s what we do Good luck all Lewis

02-Sep-20
Barry Wensel told me this years ago, I was skeptical . First night I had a coyote pee in it then roll in it. Had many bucks work that scape over the next 2 months.

02-Sep-20
Are these used for getting pictures or do you put them in a place you will hunt?

02-Sep-20
I'm on the grape vine June program as well. Had 100% adoption within a day across multiple scrapes.

02-Sep-20
Lone Wolf........I WAS just making them to set cameras over, but this year I’ve established several within shooting range of some of my stands. I’m not hunting those spots because of the mock scrapes, but more in hopes of having a good shot opportunity if the buck comes through, and decides to check it out.

04-Oct-20

• Sitka Gear