rooster 03-Sep-20
Highlife 03-Sep-20
Will 03-Sep-20
mountainman 04-Sep-20
WI Shedhead 04-Sep-20
CKnight 04-Sep-20
Ridge815 05-Sep-20
03-Sep-20
I was planning on putting a set of Alice or Molle II shoulder straps on my summit to replace the packing straps I have on it... But I didnt realize how many options there were. I know I've seen some of you using those or other similar shoulder straps on stands... Curious to hear the board's suggestions. What's your favorite shoulder straps for your mobile set ups?

03-Sep-20
Alice straps nice and cheap at an Army Navy store

03-Sep-20
I use the Alice pack frame with the waist belt. I use wire ties to hold the stand to the frame and hang to whole thing in the tree.

03-Sep-20
I screwed the straps right to the stands.

03-Sep-20
I purchased the XOPs or LWs at Scheels for $20.

03-Sep-20
Frank thanks for that - I actually just got one of those XOP's you suggested. It feels like overkill (not the stand, my variety of options - saddle, XOP (ambush) and my summit climber) to have all these ready to go... But also like it has me more adaptable to any hunt / situation than at any point in the past. I'm liking the stand, and have been meaning to shoot you a note to catch up and let you know I was grateful for that suggestion!

Thanks to all who have offered ideas.

04-Sep-20
I use the Molle straps and waist belt on my lone wolf. Works much better than the straps that came with it.

04-Sep-20
Wasn’t thier a set that guys used on a thread some time ago that had a nice waist belt too? Guys lashed thier packs to the stand then

04-Sep-20

CKnight's embedded Photo
CKnight's embedded Photo
I just ordered this one for my Summit climber.

05-Sep-20
Anyone use the XOP treestand transport system ?

• Sitka Gear