JL 04-Sep-20
lewis 04-Sep-20
lamb 04-Sep-20
ahunter76 06-Sep-20
Dirtman 06-Sep-20
Habitat 18-Sep-20
GF 18-Sep-20
04-Sep-20
Over twelve years ago, I bought several dozen arrows from my local archery shop. By purchasing such a large number, I got a great price. Over the years, over three dozen of those shafts have been damaged. For few years, I was able to cut those shafts to a shorter length, and my wife was able to shoot them. They were quite over-spined for her set-up, but she only takes short shots, so they worked fine.

Due to various neck and shoulder-related challenges, Nancy is now relegated to a crossbow. As a result, I have about three dozen Easton AXIS 300 shafts that are wayyyy too short for me. If anyone on this forum is vertically challenged, or has kids that can shoot a fairly stiff-spined arrow, let me know. Most of the shafts were cut down to about 25"-26". If two or three people are interested, I'll split them up into three groups of twelve shafts......you pay the postage, and they can be yours.

04-Sep-20
Jake, if you could Add an inch to that 26”’s, I’m in the game At that point.

04-Sep-20
Jake, we'd take a few! I've got 4 boys 8-13 years old. We'll put em to use if still available. Lemme know! Thanks for the offer either way.

04-Sep-20
I have some aluminum xx75 and some game getters if anyone would be interested also

04-Sep-20
MM...........I don't need any arrows. That is mighty nice of ya!!! Thanks for doing it.

04-Sep-20
Jake know the feeling my wife had shoulder replacement surgery and had to go to the xbow. Good gesture stay safe Lewis

04-Sep-20
i'd like to get a dozen for my wife. be happy to pay postage plus. can paypal friends and family

06-Sep-20
Habitat-sizes of the Aluminum & length?

06-Sep-20
Jake, I’ve got two boys and would be able to put a dozen to use. Just message me and we can work out the details.

Thank you

18-Sep-20
2117 and mostly 29-30 with feathers

18-Sep-20
If the 2117s don’t work for somebody ahead of me in line, they would be perfect for me. So if you decide to do a drawing, I’d love to be in.,,

• Sitka Gear