John H. Bowman 29-Sep-21
400 Elk @Home 30-Sep-21
Hunts_with_stick 30-Sep-21
So467 30-Sep-21
APauls 30-Sep-21
21-Sep-20
Anyone using Annihilator broadheads? I’m thinking about changing! Thanks

21-Sep-20
Got a buddy chasing elk in wy now. If he connects I’ll post up some pics. He is using the 100 grain model

22-Sep-20
They are all on back order AND quite a bit more expensive than the tried and true brands that have and will continue to kill stuff. Where is the end in broad head design/hype?

22-Sep-20

22-Sep-20
Nick x 2.

People chasing their dreams I reckon.

22-Sep-20
I watched as much of that video as I could stand…

This guy is talking about high pressure waves and low pressure waves and an arrowhead that hits like a Mack truck... And results in a whole lot of “blood-shot meat in places you’ve never seen it before“.

“Shoving the internal organs out out the way”?

Umm.... at that rate, why not just hunt with a blunt?

Seems to me that this guy is selling a product to bowhunters without so much as having taken Bowhunter Ed 101. Does he honestly NOT realize that those “pressure waves“ that “no other arrowhead can produce“ are simply proof that he has developed the most-highly-resistant-to-penetration Broadhead on the market???

It is well known around here that I take a dim view of mechanicals because they are highly resistant to penetration, and they smack the animal so hard that I’ve never seen video of a deer shot with a mechanical that was NOT running like it had its ass on fire. But at least those offer you a substantial increase in cutting diameter over a lot of fixed-blades (provided your set-up can deliver the necessary penetration). This thing (at a hair over 7/8”) just BARELY satisfies the legal minimum in the states with which I’m familiar.

With the popularity of wide-cut mechanicals, I’m sure they must have started out with wider heads and probably had to take it down and down and down to the legal minimum just to get it to pass through a small pot roast.

And seriously, fellas… friction on an arrow shaft??? As if BLOOD isn’t a perfectly satisfactory lubricant for that purpose?

I’ve got to give them credit though… I have never seen so many nonexistent problems solved by a single gimmick. I guess maybe that should count for something?

22-Sep-20
Personally I would like to see them use a more aggressive product name. Potentially interlace some profanity in there as well? I think they left a lot of marketing potential on the table frankly...

22-Sep-20
Maybe change the company name to KTMF and make Annihilator the model designation?

“ Dear don’t ALWAYS stand there looking puzzled when you put an arrow clean through them, but when they do… You can bet it was a two-blade COC.“

29-Sep-21
From personal experience, I would put the little 100 gr Annihilator up against anything. There's also too many videos proving how good this broadhead is and then you have the arm chair quarterbacks that trash talk it down.

30-Sep-21
I have a friend that swears they are junk. Every year he tries several new broadheads before season convinced he is going to find the “one”. This year he tried the Annihilator. He said the penetration was terrible and they wouldn’t hold an edge. They look gimmicky to me.

Best of luck this season.

30-Sep-21
I met the owner while out in utah on vacation. Great guy! He has shot a lot of animals with them. I haven't tried them yet, but they make sense to me. Not sure why people are knocking them without even trying them? Kind of like how people knocked mechanicals, right?

30-Sep-21
My buddy shot a good bull in Wyoming with this broadhead. Bull went about 150 yards into a group of trees. He watched for forty five minutes bull never left. Came back in the morning. No bull unfortunately it rained that night. Bull was lost.

30-Sep-21
It's just a tiny COC. Reminds me of a tougher sonic. Accurate because it's tiny.

• Sitka Gear