orionsbrother 22-Sep-20
Trial153 24-Sep-20
SteveB 24-Sep-20
BullBuster 25-Sep-20
SteveB 25-Sep-20
BullBuster 26-Sep-20
SteveB 26-Sep-20
22-Sep-20
I am looking for a solar power station and unsure of which way to go. I was a substantial unit at least like the Goal Zero 3000x but can’t find one locally. Pricey, but look pretty nice. Besides extended recreational trips, will be for in the event of a power grid issue at home assuming gasoline would not be available. I need rapid solar charging, and the ability to solar and wind charge while being used. Any good brand recommendations out there, or anyone know a good Yeti dealer that would be fair and ship to Ohio?

22-Sep-20
Check windynation but don't use renogy,worst customer service ever at least their alarm co portion

22-Sep-20
powerfilmsolar They have roll-up charger sheets. If you watch, they sell odd sizes at deal pricing.

24-Sep-20
Rav or goal zero

24-Sep-20
Anyone have experience with the Goal Zero 3000X?

25-Sep-20
Check out Titan generator. Poweredportablesolar.com.

25-Sep-20
That was my pick but backordered until after first of the year.

26-Sep-20
From what I hear Titans should come down substantially in price next year if you can wait.

26-Sep-20
Thanks. I have a feeling things could get pretty dicey this late fall/winter....just want some sort of backup. I do have a natural gas generator but if the grid goes down I’m not 100% certain that it will function.

• Sitka Gear