Stick & String 25-Sep-20
Stick & String 25-Sep-20
SteveB 25-Sep-20
Stick & String 26-Sep-20
Stick & String 20-Oct-20
WoodMoose 21-Oct-20
JL 21-Oct-20
23-Sep-20
I would like to post our clients antelope kills here. Keep in mind that Stick & String Outfitters is not the outfitter, we just arrange the hunts. I have approximately 5 archery pronghorn outfitters in WY and MT that I represent. But I don't mention their names here because I would appreciate you contacting me if you are interested in a hunt and not them directly. 720-837-9840 or [email protected]. Matt

23-Sep-20

Stick & String's embedded Photo

Stick & String's Link
Hey Matt, I had an awesome Pronghorn Hunt. The outfitter is a great guy and has really good hunting. Awesome place! Thanks for helping. Chip - MS

24-Sep-20
Very respectable trophy !!

24-Sep-20
Nice one Matt! Post up others as they come in!

25-Sep-20

Stick & String's Link
Hey Matt,

The hunt went great, I'm very happy with how it turned out. Wyoming is awesome and the outfitter was very friendly and easy going. Got my buck on the first day at 22 yards. It's always a bittersweet situation when your done with your hunt early but I'm not complaining! It gave me more time to spend with my family. We have been enjoying the meat in a variety of dishes. I'll definitely head back in a couple of years. Attached is a picture of the buck and I, a real blessing indeed.

Regards, Octavio - CA

25-Sep-20

Stick & String's Link
Octavio, looks like you tucked that arrow in right behind the shoulder. Nice shot. Congrats!

25-Sep-20
How about your elk hunts?

26-Sep-20

Stick & String's Link
Steve, I haven't heard much about the elk hunts yet other than 3 out of 4 hunters all shot cows.

20-Oct-20

Stick & String's Link
Hi Matt, Thanks for setting me up with the antelope hunt in Montana. Guides, food and lodging all great. And I got to shoot a nice antelope. Looking forward to talking about booking an Elk Hunt next fall.

Thanks Dale

21-Oct-20
good stuff Matt

21-Oct-20
Congrats to all. That MT goat looks like the area that is south of Broadus??

• Sitka Gear