MarshS 10-Nov-20
altitude sick 22-Nov-20
Bou'bound 22-Nov-20
altitude sick 22-Nov-20
Ken Moody Safaris 22-Nov-20
24-Sep-20

Ken Moody Safaris's embedded Photo
I know everyone is after elk and anticipating a great whitetail season but just to drop a quick post...We’ve booked 26 of our allotted quota of 30 buffalo for 2021 and have already booked three buffalo camps for 2022. We have very limited openings for 2021 remaining but can book our remaining buff in April and September next season. The camps for 2022 are booked during separate months so we still have plenty of availability season after next. We normally book up two years in advance so if you’re looking for a superior cape buffalo hunt with guys that specialize in buff, contact me and we can begin planning your adventure. Love to have you hunting with us.

Ken

28-Sep-20
For all Pope & Young members, have a look at this month’s Ethics Magazine for a nice article from one of our clients, Linda Mason. Her husband Bill and his friend Greg brought their families to hunt with us last year. While Bill & Greg bowhunted buffalo, my wife Virginia took the wives and daughter on a family excursion into Botswana and to a nature reserve for big 5 viewing and pampering. The article is written from a non hunting wife’s perspective and discusses things that the ladies might like to consider if they want to come on safari with their hunting spouses. There’s lots of adventure for the non hunting members of your family so don’t hesitate to make your African excursion a family affair.

28-Sep-20

28-Sep-20
I know my hunting wife sure appreciated my Buffalo hunt. When the Buffalo were not cooperating, or we were giving them a break. We would jump in a blind for my wife to hunt. Then after I took my bull on day 5 we switched to blind hunting entirely. She even got to sit with me In a brush blind over an impala bait, placed in a tree for a Badger hunt. She shot several nice trophies while there. Although, her favorite was definitely trailing the Buffalo herds. Luckily it won’t be hard to talk her into a return trip.

28-Sep-20
She was a champion, for sure. Enjoyed having you two in camp.

10-Nov-20
The book is incredibly great in fact, I read it several times and was in complete ecstasy! I also advise you to look at the site https://assignmentbro.com/us/, especially for those who are studying, because it was on this site that I had material on the book in college, and they wrote it to me for the maximum score. So if you, like me, are a student and do not have time for anything, then this is your chance.

22-Nov-20

altitude sick's embedded Photo
altitude sick's embedded Photo
Showing off my new hat, Thanks Ken

22-Nov-20
Sharp looking hat !

22-Nov-20
They are a steal at $9000

You get a free Buffalo hunt with each hat purchased I think.

Don’t quote me on that.

Either way a good deal on the combo.

22-Nov-20
Good looking hat, Jay. We have lots of merch for sale. Have a look at our website under rates. kenmoodysafaris.com/rates

• Sitka Gear