LKH 27-Sep-20
smarba 28-Sep-20
Trial153 28-Sep-20
Shuteye 30-Sep-20
Ucsdryder 30-Sep-20
DMTJAGER 16-Nov-20
Wild Bill 17-Nov-20
27-Sep-20
What is the best product for cleaning glass on spotting scope or Binos?

27-Sep-20
Cat Crap

27-Sep-20
Glasses cleaner or Windex. Start rubbing from the middle out!

27-Sep-20
Anyone use vinegar and water?

27-Sep-20

cnelk's Link
Seriously. Get some Cat Crap for clean lenses that don’t fog. See link

27-Sep-20
Cat Crap has an expensive price but it is a cleaner and anti-fogger..

27-Sep-20
The trick to spotless lenses is to rinse whatever you use with distilled water, blow off with air, and then let dry. Don't wipe with anything.

28-Sep-20
I'll echo LKH, use DISTILLED WATER! I don't even dry them or wipe them. Put Distilled Water in a spray bottle and spray like crazy, liberally. Set aside to dry. Voila no residue on the lenses.

28-Sep-20
Zeiss lens wipes, buy a box it last couple years

30-Sep-20
Go to Sam's Club and get a box of 200 OptiPlus lens wipes. They come in little sealed packs like alcohol swabs. Open and unfold. I use them on my glasses, binoculars, scopes and camera lens. I carry some in my backpack and my pocket. They work really great. Have used them for years and my eye doctor told me they work just as well, and safe on the lens, as the expensive stuff she sells.

30-Sep-20
What Shuteye said is what I have had good results with.

30-Sep-20
I have the Zeiss wipes too. That said I never use them. I’ll blow on the glass and get the dust off. I figure every time I use one I’m adding some degree of microscopic scratches to the glass and over time they’ll start to show.

16-Nov-20
"have the Zeiss wipes too. That said I never use them. I’ll blow on the glass and get the dust off. I figure every time I use one I’m adding some degree of microscopic scratches to the glass and over time they’ll start to show."

May I inquire as what do you do when your bino's lenses become dirty while hunting? especially if they become so dirty or smudged as to seriously limit your ability to see through them? In my opinion of ALL my hunting equipment, my binoculars are second only in importance to my bow and arrows to my success. I also wear glasses and carry at least 6 Zeiss wipes a lens brush and a lens cloth with on every days hunt. Maybe others are more fortunate than I but I have lost count of how many times I have had to clean the lenses of my glasses, binos or scope over the last 30 years of hunting. back in camp or at home I use a can of compressed air 98% alcohol, cotton swabs and then Zeiss lens cloth or wipes to clean all my optical lenses. I have binos made by Leupold, Pentax and Zeiss, spotting scopes made by B&L (MIJ Elite series) and have been cleaning all their lenses as I describe for 20+ years and have yet to notice any damage to any of my lenses.

17-Nov-20
Leupold Lens Pen.

• Sitka Gear