Bowbender 01-Oct-20
midwest 01-Oct-20
Will 01-Oct-20
bigswivle 01-Oct-20
Grubby 01-Oct-20
Tonybear61 01-Oct-20
midwest 04-Oct-20
30-Sep-20
My 16 year old son was up and headed to the stand . He has zoom classes 3 days a week and this morning he is planning on checking in from the stand. We have a elevated blind pretty close to the house, should work out ok. Pretty good opportunity for the kid, I wonder what the teacher will think?

30-Sep-20
As a teacher, I say good luck and keep the volume down so the deer don't spook!! Lastly, send pictures to the class.

30-Sep-20
As a teacher, I am jealous that I am not able to do the same, my stand is too far from any connection. I would also say keep the weapon out of view, or there will be a bunch of snowflakes complaining. I have seen some odd things in the background of zoom classes.

Thankfully I am only zoom teaching one class this year, I get the pleasure of meeting in person with the other 6.

oz

30-Sep-20
Good call. My boys would be doing the same if they were old enough to drive to our spot.

30-Sep-20
He'll have some great stories to tell his kids. Good for him.

30-Sep-20
It was an uneventful morning for him. I’ll drop him at the stand again directly from football practice.

30-Sep-20
Well if he fills his tag don't forget pictures and the rest of the story :)

30-Sep-20
Did a zoom this spring while "at work". He would have an A in both my Econ and Gov't class for that. Good luck.

30-Sep-20
I was in high school in the 60's, and in the fall I was ALWAYS on my stand during classes.........in my mind.....

30-Sep-20
For reasons unknown to me, my otherwise-strict mother would routinely let me go in late to high school during deer season. I’ll always be grateful for that.

01-Oct-20
My kids and his buddies have been shootin the heck out of the geese and ducks on his virtual days. Thier joke is at 7:30 in the am they pull out thier phones from thier layout blinds and log into the attendance line. Different times. Most of thier teachers are envious.

01-Oct-20
This is brilliant, and hilarious.

I also wonder how many work from home adults are doing the same thing?

01-Oct-20
Get a portable WiFi unit(Jet Pack), connect to your laptop any place there is a cell phone signal. Costs me an extra $10 on my cell plan. Its considered a separate line.

01-Oct-20
I was applying for my unemployment claim due to furlough while glassing elk on a mountain in Colorado. The service was better there than in town.

01-Oct-20
On my work from home weeks, I just tell them I’m not available for meetings until 10:30am. Always reachable by text or email.

01-Oct-20
Tonybear, I can just use my phone as a hot spot for my laptop.

01-Oct-20
That's awesome!

01-Oct-20
I hate technology as much as the next guy, but it dang sure helps me be able to hunt more. Being able to keep track of business and family from far away is nice

01-Oct-20
We have a 3 acre food plot 200 yards behind the house, moving my WiFi router allowed for a signal in the stand. He hasn’t shot yet..... but I think it will happen pretty soon.

01-Oct-20
Phones have portable Wifi but I have found if I need to make or take a call it messes up the access, thus the Jet pack.

04-Oct-20
Gotcha

• Sitka Gear