paul@thefort 04-Oct-20
DonVathome 05-Oct-20
Michael 05-Oct-20
Monarchcx 10-Oct-20
BULELK1 11-Oct-20
03-Oct-20
Week 2 or 4 in September 2021

03-Oct-20
I think it depends a bit on where you are going, and private or public land. In my view, week three might be best. But if I had to choose between 2 and 4, I’d take 4.

03-Oct-20
Way more details needed......

03-Oct-20

04-Oct-20

jordanathome's Link

04-Oct-20
I killed last years bull on the third day of the Sept season. And this year, I missed a bull on the third day of the season but killed a bull on Sept 16th all in the same area and all shots were over a wallow/small wet meadow. While I have chased a few bulls during the rut/bugling phase and have been successful, I like the bed to feed early season as being more predictable but maybe to some not as exciting as the rut phase.

05-Oct-20
Tough question. Really tough. Depends on a lot. Hunting pressure? Any elk or trophy bull?

05-Oct-20
Every bull I have shot has been in week 2.

A wise man once told me the 7th is a remarkable day. The first cow in an area comes in heat that day.

10-Oct-20
I vote week 4

11-Oct-20
From Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Idaho even Colorado, I've bow harvested a bull elk in any one of the 4 weeks of September.

Double check any overlapping hunts like muzzy deer or elk or an early rifle cow hunt ect... Myself, I like to avoid those overlap weeks.

Good luck, Robb

• Sitka Gear