greg simon 04-Oct-20
spike78 04-Oct-20
MA-PAdeerslayer 04-Oct-20
drslyr 04-Oct-20
drslyr 04-Oct-20
MA-PAdeerslayer 04-Oct-20
04-Oct-20
7:27 AM LIVE from Ma*
Good morning Live from NY its Sunday morning". Heading to the outhouse at o grey light 30 I jumped 6 deer in the back yard. Maybe their moving today. Seeya in the stand!

04-Oct-20
I’m sitting on a stand in Arkansas and it’s just starting to get light here. Good luck to you drslyr and good luck to all other Bowsiters watching this beautiful day begin from a deer stand!!!

04-Oct-20
11:30 you alive??

04-Oct-20
Maybe he dropped his phone from the saddle and hit a deer on the head and he hasn’t retrieved his phone yet spike haha

04-Oct-20
Sorry boys and girls left the fone on the charger. No deer, doesn't seem to be happening yet. May go home for a few days till it heats up before we blow out whatever deer are around. No tree rubs or ground scrapes. Very strange we drive around at night and we aren't seeing that many either. Did see and videotape a bunch of turkeys fighting for dominance. That was pretty cool to see. Moon been very bright every night so we thought that may have changed their paterns but today i was in grey light till 1 pm..... nuttin!

04-Oct-20
Back in the tree over ghe eatin up food plot. The green tops sre gone but the 5 and 6” radishes are still in the ground. We are leaving tomorrow because its not happening yet and we font want to booger up the place before they start criusing. Gonna come back this coming wk end to see if its any better!

04-Oct-20
Sounds like a good idea! Don’t wanna tip em off to you being there before they start to show themselves!

• Sitka Gear