Contributors to this thread:
JSW 06-Oct-20
Huntcell 06-Oct-20
JSW 06-Oct-20
FORESTBOWS 06-Oct-20
Rock 07-Oct-20
TrapperKayak 08-Oct-20
06-Oct-20
We will conduct another oryx hunt on the Armendaris ranch October 21-28, which will include 6 full days of hunting. It will be a combination of spot and stalk and hunting water, depending on your preference. The cost of the hunt is $2,500 not including the tag and is mostly unguided. We will have blinds at water and some camera intel. PM me if you are interested in the hunt

06-Oct-20
assuming it is archery only? or last day boom stick option?

06-Oct-20
We are trying to give a reasonable chance at getting a shot at an oryx with a bow. It is six full days of hunting but if you run out of time, you are allowed to fill your tag with a rifle. You would stay in a very nice bunk house and meals are included. You need to supply your own transportation while on the ranch. I think we will limit it to 3 hunters.

06-Oct-20
Any opportunity to do this hunt in December?

07-Oct-20
The bunk house Jim speaks of is really nice and comfortable, everyone gets there own room and it has 2 full baths with nice showers. Food is excellent, really neat place to hunt with plenty of Oryx, but they are tough and smart it seems. Plus the skinning shed has electric lifts, walk in cooler so you can keep your meat clean and cool. It is some of the best if not the best wild game I have ever had.

08-Oct-20
Sounds like fun, might have to go for it someday. Next best thing to Africa...?

• Sitka Gear