Paleface 07-Oct-20
Ucsdryder 07-Oct-20
huntabsarokee 07-Oct-20
huntabsarokee 07-Oct-20
WapitiBob 07-Oct-20
Monarchcx 08-Oct-20
huntabsarokee 08-Oct-20
07-Oct-20
Last month, I lost my favorite elk call while out chasing bulls. Turns out it's discontinued now and I'm having trouble finding a replacement. I'm hoping that one of you might have one that you're willing to part with. The Matriarch was made by Bugling Bull calls and was a part of the Steve Chappell series. It's an open reed with a wooden barrel. Feel free to send me a PM or text (512) 784-3849. Thanks for your time, Wyatt

07-Oct-20

Ucsdryder's Link

07-Oct-20
Thank you UCSDryer. Do you have experience with that website? It is the only place that I found a Matriarch still for sale but it comes up as unsecured. I tried to contact them but never heard back ... I was hesitant to give them my financial info.

07-Oct-20
Nope. I just always use a cc so I can dispute charges if there is an issue. Try calling Rocky Mountain and see if they have one laying around. Or maybe another option?

07-Oct-20

huntabsarokee's embedded Photo
Is this The call you seek? Bulls Come running from 1/4 mile to its soft songs of love.

07-Oct-20

Here is another photo.

07-Oct-20
Buy a Phelps or woods wise, they all buy the reed and reed support from the same supplier.

08-Oct-20
I think I have one of those. I didn't even use it this year. Are they that good?

08-Oct-20
I was just kidding on calling in bullls with the call I posted. It does sound good. If it something the OP is interested in I am willing to let it go.

• Sitka Gear