Supernaut 08-Oct-20
12yards 08-Oct-20
Jaquomo 08-Oct-20
Habitat 08-Oct-20
badbull 08-Oct-20
keepemsharp 08-Oct-20
Shuteye 08-Oct-20
07-Oct-20
Need help finding 4 atvs stolen from Fairfield Inn in Council Bluffs Iowa Oct 2 2020. Includes polaris 2 honda and yamaha. Were on aluminum Legends trailer vin1L9716AT5D1317127. Was unhooked from truck at night under bright lights. They also took thousands of dollars in gear. These guys would steal from all of us so please help if you know anything.. Maybe you know a guy who all of a sudden has stuff he can't afford. Hunters need to stick together. Call Council Bluffs police

07-Oct-20
Wow! Gutsy. This is why I padlock my trailer hitch.

07-Oct-20
I'll bet someone has the scumbags on surveillance cameras nearby. Hope the thieves get caught and do some jail time.

07-Oct-20
Hope you catch the sorry SOBs.

07-Oct-20
Feel your pain

07-Oct-20
A guy on the leatherwall in Winnebago cty , il just complained about ATV and other items taken from their club. Solution? Castle law , would make these scumbags think twice about taken what doesn't belong to them.

07-Oct-20
The hotel should have video of their property. Check with management.

07-Oct-20
That sucks big time, Jake! I friggen HATE thieves!

08-Oct-20
I know the feeling since I had my Polaris stolen right out of my yard. The insurance company paid me right away instead of waiting 90 days. They gave me a check and I gave them the title. I bought a Gator right away and love it.

08-Oct-20
I know the feeling since I had my Polaris stolen right out of my yard. The insurance company paid me right away instead of waiting 90 days. They gave me a check and I gave them the title. I bought a Gator right away and love it.

08-Oct-20
I had an Arctic Cat stolen from my Shop building about 8 years ago. They broke a window, opened the bay door, and trailered it off. Thieves disgust me, I've plastered my property with black rifle signs since then, had no problems since (knock on wood).

Hope they find those bastards!

08-Oct-20
GET A ROPE! I hate thieves. Definitely check with surrounding businesses for surveillance camera footage. Hopefully the police in Council Bluffs will be helpful. I've seen times when the police didn't really want to do the paperwork or catch the bad guys. That complacency seemed to stem from the court system not wanting to prosecute for whatever reason.

08-Oct-20
That sucks and I hope they catch the bums and you get your gear back. If you do get your ATV's back, look them over real, real good. We had one stolen from a jobsite in West Virginia several years ago. Filed a report with the sheriff and turned it in to the insurance. Insurance co. issued us a check. About 6 months later the sheriff called and said they found our unit during the bust of a meth lab way back in the holler. It was shit hammered but the insurance company told us we could buy it back for the same amount they issued the check for, we politely declined. I hate thieves.

08-Oct-20
Thieves took my neighbors Polaris side x side a few weeks ago. Drove it right through my front yard. Hope you find them and the crooks who took them.

08-Oct-20
Tracking chips.

Sorry about your loss.

08-Oct-20
Everybody around our mountain community has game cams hidden around, often with "Smile, you're on camera!" signs. Our theft rate has gone down to virtually zero since.

08-Oct-20
I had thieves dump a pickup and 2 car trailers on my place a month ago and a month before that someone drove in my gate a took a generator during noon hour while I ran to town.I have more cameras and carry all the time now.They did catch the ones that stole the PU and trailers.But who knows if they did anything as he had stole the same PU 3 months before and got caught but didn't spend anytime in jail

08-Oct-20
jakemike, That is a big loss to get past as I know the feeling. Many years ago I had most of my 1957 Corvette engine stolen while I slept in my residence a few yards away. I've had guns stolen from my house on three occasions, two brand new mountain bikes from my garage, a m/c trailer from my driveway,, tools taken from my garage in dead of night, car in driveway broken into, another vehicle vandalized with paint remover, and my truck broken into at the airport but left my bow in bowcase ( they must have thought that they were getting a gun or did not like Mathews bows). Your situation brings back these memories for me and I sure hope they catch these people and you get all your rigs and stuff back. Best of luck to you.......Badbull

08-Oct-20
Yea I do say unto yee non is more despicopal than the thief in the night.

08-Oct-20
Right after my Polaris was stolen I installed alerts in my drive way. It alarms inside when someone is coming up my drive way. I also installed two trail cameras. Was surprised at how many deer, coons, cats, foxes and possums come up my driveway at night. Turkeys and squirrels in the day. Also get all the UPS and Fed ex deliveries. I also installed a light that is very bright and comes on when motion is detected.

• Sitka Gear