Screwball 11-Oct-20
Lewis 14-Oct-20
BOHUNTER09 14-Oct-20
Rickm 14-Oct-20
The last savage 16-Oct-20
The last savage 16-Oct-20
Lewis 16-Oct-20
09-Oct-20
Here we go guys surgery is scheduled for the 13th been a mess but hoping for the best you all stay safe get a biggun Lewis

10-Oct-20
Best of luck to you Lewis . . . I had a total knee replacement 5 years ago that didn't go well & had a revision ( replaced the spacer with a thicker one ) 2 years later. The revision did not make any improvement & I am still struggling with pain. I finally found another surgeon that was willing to look at it & give me his opinion. He felt that everything had been done properly & the implant was still positioned properly. In his final analysis, I am one of the 26% who have this procedure that will never see relief. To those that wonder, I did all of the physical therapy & had excellent range of motion soon after both surgeries. A word to those contemplating this surgery, study all of the various types of implants & find out which type your surgeon uses. The best implants I found have pockets in the spacer so the top metal portion of the implant won't slide around. Unfortunately I didn't know this at the time of my surgery & my surgeon didn't use that type. Again, best of luck to you Lewis.

10-Oct-20
I did the unthinkable and dislocated my knee replacement twice so we shall see. Good luck to you and hope your knee gets better.Lewis

10-Oct-20
Good luck Lewis! I had shoulder surgery 17 months ago and it appears I wrecked it last month shooting my rifle even though I followed the surgeons orders. Hang in there and stay strong!!!!!!

10-Oct-20
Had total knee at the end of January. Just completed 7 days climbing in Colorado with no issues. First week home I tweeked it a little. Hoping for a good recovery.

10-Oct-20
Had one done in June and probably the other one next year. The five weeks PT do hurt and these young ladies are pain givers but believe it needs to be done to keep flexibility, two different pain killers did nothing, a couple big shots of bourbon seemed to help but then I get the stink eye from the other end of the couch.

10-Oct-20
Thanks all and good luck stay safe Lewis

10-Oct-20
Lewis, good luck! Hope everything works out for you.

11-Oct-20
Thanks Rick it’s been a big bump in the road for sure you doing well Good luck Lewis

11-Oct-20
So far so good. Let me know how it goes.

11-Oct-20
Had both mine replaced , best f luck!

14-Oct-20
Home the day of the surgery so far so good painful but slept ok start pt tomorrow here we go Lewis

14-Oct-20
Pt will take some time but the outcome will be worth the effort. Best wishes

14-Oct-20
Grind through it!

14-Oct-20
Will be following this Lewis. My wife goes for her first knee November 19th and the second based on her recovery.

Best wishes.

16-Oct-20
Had mine done 2 years ago,, i was in constant pain. Bone on bone. So NO MEDS WORKED,, i am a new man , im a cabin builder/ master carpenter . So once again, i embarrass 25 year old young guys regularly at work,..work your ass off on rehab,, keep telling yourself ,, youll be 15 years younger. Im not kidding thats how i feel, lost 28 lbs ,, i mean attack the exercises like a madman.....worked for me,,, but im a savage...lol

16-Oct-20
Ps. My doc stressed strong quads help keep everything tight ,

16-Oct-20
Had surgery Tuesday came home the same day I then went to my first PT yesterday.Im still sore but that is expected.The doctor replaced the polyethylene cap on top with a larger cap.The operation took around 30 minutes so we shall see. Good luck and stay safe Lewis

• Sitka Gear