ben h 10-Oct-20
Kurt 10-Oct-20
Franzen 11-Oct-20
Bou'bound 11-Oct-20
Zim 11-Oct-20
Mathewsphone 11-Oct-20
Skippy 11-Oct-20
10-Oct-20
Looking for suggestions for a soft sided bow case. I am not looking for the cheapest.

10-Oct-20
I used a crappy sleeping bag for years. It probably was the cheapest and it came with a decent amount of ridicule. I wish I made that up. I'll be honest and I have made some poor life choices and went to graduate school.

10-Oct-20
I have a Prime soft case that fits my 35” A - A Rival. It’s 5 yrs old and hanging in there. Fits a second bow, removed bowquiver and arrow tube plus other accessories with ease. Been on a lot of quad and truck rides, plus many airplane flights inside a rolling duffle stuffed full of other hunting gear. Good case.

11-Oct-20
Mine is an Easton. The only "complaint" I would have is that the zipper operation is not easy one-handed. Otherwise I've been pleased. It has inside mesh compartments and 2 decent size outside zippered pockets. I don't think they sell the model I have any more, but probably most similar to the Bow Go.

11-Oct-20
Redhead make some more than sufficient to do what a soft case does. Not a lot of functionality required

11-Oct-20
What are the advantages of a soft side over a hard side case? Assuming it’s just size and weight? (Not trying to argue, legitimate question). I’ve had my equipment knocked around in flights to the point where my sight was extremely off when I got to my destination. I’ve gone with a hard case ever since.

11-Oct-20
Look at campfire web site they post things for sale every day just watch for archery day

11-Oct-20
Looking for suggestions for a soft sided bow case. I am not looking for the cheapest.

12-Oct-20
I have a double from Hoyt, and it is very nice. It works great when travelling with it inside the cab, but a hard shell is used when they are in the bed with other stuff rolling around. The attraction to soft shells for me is the lighter weight.

• Sitka Gear