Scrappy 12-Oct-20
spike78 12-Oct-20
Jaquomo 12-Oct-20
Bentstick54 12-Oct-20
wildwilderness 12-Oct-20
12yards 13-Oct-20
Rut Nut 13-Oct-20
12-Oct-20
Climbed up in this spot this morning hoping to get a doe. After the eleventh buck came by I have concluded there is no does in this area. Fun problem to have i suppose.

12-Oct-20
I’m sorry for all your pain and suffering right now ! Lol.. good luck .. Mike

12-Oct-20
Pictures Or video of the bucks? I guess they were too small For you to shoot?

12-Oct-20
If there is 11 bucks, you can bet your bottom dollar there are does.

12-Oct-20
Here you go wild, the biggest of the morning and yes not big enough to punch my tag this early in the season.

12-Oct-20

Scrappy's Link
Oops the video

12-Oct-20

Scrappy's Link
And a couple others this morning

12-Oct-20
Yup I’d be punching my tag but of course this is MA and not Iowa.

12-Oct-20
I feel your pain. Happened to me once in eastern CO when I had a late season doe tag. Only saw bucks, including the biggest whitetail I've ever seen alive. I never did get a shot at a doe. Then I took my wife out there and she shot a doe with her rifle at 30 yards in about a half hour. Go figure.

12-Oct-20
Lou,

I bet that doe was downwind and she was using NJ!

Scrappy, good job really. It has been very slow for me, i would rather have your problem. GL!

12-Oct-20
Scrappy, I had sort of the same luck this past Saturday morning. Second sit in this stand, had 5 bucks, 3 at 10yds, other 2 just under 20 yards. Didn’t see any does which is very unusual from this stand. To early in the season to hang my any deer tag on a nice buck when there are real nice ones around. Where are the does when you want one? Lol

12-Oct-20
Thanks! This time of year I miss the whitetail woods! Of course I would have filled a tag on that one you passed:)

13-Oct-20
This is me. For the last few years seems I have trouble finding a doe. Bucks come by often. Maybe I need to rethink my strategies.

13-Oct-20
You Iowa boys are spoiled! ;-) I don;t think I saw 11 bucks all last SEASON!

• Sitka Gear