bghunter 12-Oct-20
wacem 12-Oct-20
luckychucky 12-Oct-20
JohnMC 12-Oct-20
Jack Harris 12-Oct-20
Rock 12-Oct-20
T-rex 13-Oct-20
12-Oct-20
I've considered buying a heated vest. My father - 66years old wears one when golfing and fishing during the fall and winter - he absolutely loves it.

anyone hear have one they can recommend for a bowhunter?

12-Oct-20
Pnuma-but buy an extra battery

12-Oct-20
Have a Pnuma and works good, as stated an extra battery is smart.

12-Oct-20
Have a Pnuma and works good, as stated an extra battery is smart.

12-Oct-20
Only buy the pnuma they aren't bulky like others very comfortable and buy extra battery

12-Oct-20
thanks Men!

12-Oct-20
My experience with Pnuma is not the same as others and would never suggest one to buy one. I now have a very expensive unless piece of gear I have been able to use twice in two years because it never works and customer service is horrible

12-Oct-20
Sorry to hear that bghunter, mine works great, I would also suggest the extra battery.

12-Oct-20
I confess that I am using the Dutch Oven from Sitka Gear that was recalled years ago. I haven't burst into flames yet. Don't need it for a couple hours after walking in and climbing into stand. Turn it on low before you get chilled then turn off and on all day as needed. I wonder how many others still using the "Dutch Oven"?

12-Oct-20
I also have a Pnuma and I have liked the vest. However their customer service is awful. They don't answer the phone. Emails take weeks for a response. I ordered a vest and extra batteries last November . Extra Batteries were backordered and told something like a couple weeks. I finally got them I think it was May well after the need for a heated vest. They blamed it on Covid even though I should have had them before Covid was even a thing. Don't think I would purchases anything from them again due to their poor customer service.

12-Oct-20

Jack Harris's Link
There is another post on this topic.

12-Oct-20
2X JohnMC

13-Oct-20
Milwaukee tools has a heated clothing line that we've used in the field and seems to work pretty well.

• Sitka Gear