Matt 14-Oct-20
76aggie 14-Oct-20
butcherboy 14-Oct-20
Native Okie 14-Oct-20
Tilzbow 15-Oct-20
jdee 15-Oct-20
76aggie 15-Oct-20
14-Oct-20
Looking for recommendations on a binocular adapter for use on tripods. I don't always use my spotting scope and am looking for ideas on an adapter to mount my binos on a tripod. I have Swaro 8X42's. Any suggestions from folks who have used them would be appreciated.

14-Oct-20
Outdoordmans stud and bino mount us as good as it gets.

14-Oct-20

JohnMC's Link
I bought this one to use with my Swaro 10x42 and it works well and was cheap. I have the SLCs. Bought on Amazon but bowsite won't allow the amazon link but same product.

14-Oct-20
Same as Matt

14-Oct-20

Rut Nut's Link
I have the Vortex adapter- it works well and is lightweight.

14-Oct-20
Another vote for Outdoorsman stud and bino adapter here.....10X42 SLCs

14-Oct-20
Swarovski one is awesome as is the Outdoorsmans. Both very quick and solid

14-Oct-20
Having owned both, the Outdoorsman is more secure than the Swarovski version. Very positive engagement of the stud.

14-Oct-20
Thanks for the information folks. Seeing this, I am prone to go with the Outdoorsman. Do you have to send your binos to them to install the stud?

14-Oct-20
I'm assuming you have the EL's? If so yes send them to outdoorsmans. I'm not sure Swarovski covers their warranty if anyone other than outdoorsmans does the install.

14-Oct-20
Yes I do Brett. Have not heard of Outdoorsman till today. Went to their web site and it looks like a company that sells hunts. Do they do much retail sales? Just hate to mail my Swaros off to someone I don't know much about.

14-Oct-20

brettpsu's Link
Use this link

14-Oct-20
Most everyone on this site can vouch for outdoorsmans. Very good company.

14-Oct-20
Outdoordmans is reputable. Use Brett's link, looks like you found a different company with a similar name.

14-Oct-20
Just got off the phone with them. One is outdoorsman.com (the one I looked at first) and theirs is outdoorsmans.com. Looks like a truly legit operation. Thanks for all the information folks.

14-Oct-20
I use outdoorsmans binocular stud and adapter as well. Works out fantastic switching from binocs to spotter. I have their tripod as well.

14-Oct-20
Outdoorsman

15-Oct-20
Another Outdoorsmans stud fan. I will add that when viewing stationary game and if I’m careful that I can switch from binos to a spotter using the dovetail mount on the Outdoorsmans pan head mounted on my tripod without having to relocate the animal.

15-Oct-20
I’ve sent three pairs of EL’s in to The Outdoorsmans over the years and they are 100% legit. Their stud pressed into the EL’s on a tripod IMO is the only way to go.

15-Oct-20
Thanks for all the information guys. Before yesterday, I had never heard of Outdoorsmans. I spoke with them and will send them my binos after the season is over to install the stud. Can't bear to send them off during hunting season. I do believe they are 100% legit. Guy named Cody was who I spoke with and he told me they do 40+ installations a week. Actually they work with a machine shop who does the work for them and Swaro will still recognize the warranty.

• Sitka Gear