Contributors to this thread:
morganharris 14-Oct-20
buc i 313 14-Oct-20
Bou'bound 16-Oct-20
orionsbrother 16-Oct-20
dakotaduner 16-Oct-20
14-Oct-20

morganharris's Link
Hi everyone! It has been a long time since I have been on here simply because every time I log on, there is a hunting adventure with the Kelly Harris knife and I do not want to see any spoilers.

In other news, I'll be 20 on the 24th! I am once again raising money for cancer research and this year is for the Live Like Maya foundation. I personally know them and they are such a wonderful family.

I am not sure if I will hunt this year. It is hard to find time to do so with school and work. Plus now I am actually learning nursing things so I have to practice those skills a lot. I am also too old to do the youth hunt, which was the main tradition with my dad. I only went out once last year and it was to show my boyfriend where we hunt and to see my grandpa. I do hope I can at least go out there for an evening again this year.

thank you to all with your support and (hopeful) donations!

14-Oct-20
Morgan,

Of course I'll make a donation. Hope to see you in camp !

Love Grandpa

16-Oct-20
To the top. Morgan so good to hear from you and know you are doing well. You and your family hold a special place in the hearts and minds of so many that visit this site.

16-Oct-20
We'll be kicking some in for the cause too.

You still have some small fans in our house who'll be looking forward to any hunt reports that you post. Though they aren't quite as small anymore... and I can't believe that you're going to be twenty already. Our kids have grown up following your hunts with your family and we all hold you and yours in high regard. Happy birthday to you and best wishes to your family.

16-Oct-20
Morgan you are doing great things. Let us all know how you are doing now and then. Boyfriend ? I guess if your Grandpa is ok with this guy, we Bowsiters should be too. Donation made for a great cause.

• Sitka Gear