KHNC 22-Oct-20
RD 27-Oct-20
Jack Whitmrie jr 27-Oct-20
bigswivle 27-Oct-20
Rupe 01-Nov-20
Guardian hunter 01-Nov-20
greg simon 01-Nov-20
14-Oct-20
Getting antsy to head to SD the first two weeks of November. I always enjoy seeing reports of what's going on in the whitetail woods this time of year. What you all seeing? Any scrapes, rubs showing up yet? Good luck!

14-Oct-20
Going crazy down here in the sunshine state!!!

19-Oct-20
Caught bucks on trail cam opening scrape on September 29th, and witnessed from the road yesterday, 3 bucks together chasing does around a field... Am sure at least one was in estrus or close to it...

19-Oct-20
Slow here on NY some rubs and scrapes starting to appear but at least 10 days before it gets ramped up. Shawn

19-Oct-20
I seen a scrape and some rubs on opening day.

That was on sept 1st.

19-Oct-20
I have 1 mock scrape a young buck has been keeping scraped out the last 10 days or so. The other mock scrapes they are only using the licking branch.

Early yet in Kansas but things should change in the next 10 days or so.

Need cold weather.....

19-Oct-20
The colder weather in Iowa and SD is here and the bucks I am seeing in far NW Iowa are starting to chase, scraping and rubbing hard. This past weekend seems to have kicked them into gear. Get Ready!!

19-Oct-20
Just some pissed off does mad as hell at little 1.5 year old chasing them.

19-Oct-20

JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
Northern MI.......seen 3 scrapes in one area behind one of the bait plots a couple of days ago.

19-Oct-20
I have 1 mock scrape a young buck has been keeping scraped out the last 10 days or so. The other mock scrapes they are only using the licking branch.

Early yet in Kansas but things should change in the next 10 days or so.

Need cold weather.....

22-Oct-20
SC bucks in the upstate are slowly getting started. Scrape activity picked up drastically last weekend. Some chasing first of the month got all the wishers say "the rut is on!!"

Well, it isnt yet, but it will be by next week. Always last week of Oct, first week of Nov in upper SC.

Heading to NE 11/05-11/13. Hope things are rolling by then!

27-Oct-20

RD's embedded Photo
RD's embedded Photo
Watched in a moderate snow a newly cut cornfield Sunday with multiple bucks and does in it, small bucks were starting to chase and the big boys would get after the small ones. Monday night this one came by

27-Oct-20
No rutting action in WV

27-Oct-20

bigswivle's embedded Photo
Chasing does in 90degrer weather
bigswivle's embedded Photo
Chasing does in 90degrer weather

01-Nov-20
From Iowa

I had tons of TrailCam pictures from up until yesterday. Today I sat all day and didn’t see a single deer. Go figure

01-Nov-20
Hit and miss here in Ohio. Still not crazy

01-Nov-20
Finally saw a mature buck chasing a doe this evening. My son saw one too. Same farm, different deer. We are in central Arkansas.

• Sitka Gear