orionsbrother 16-Oct-20
APauls 16-Oct-20
WV Mountaineer 17-Oct-20
orionsbrother 19-Oct-20
Bowboy 19-Oct-20
TD 19-Oct-20
orionsbrother 19-Oct-20
15-Oct-20
Ha!!! There was on old guy who used to use the phrase, "The sun shines on even a dog's azz some days"

Today was my day to have something good happen without having done anything to deserve it.

One of my customers just stopped in. He knows that I'm a bow hunter. His dad had given him a gift and he hasn't used it and decided that he won't be using it. He's not travelling in the foreseeable future.

I now have a Pelican 1745 Bow Case and he's setting me up with another Pelican Case too. I can now ditch my old Plano with aggravating latches. With the deal, I figure that I have a little over $100 in the Bow Case.

Puts a nice spin on the end of another long day.

15-Oct-20
Nice. Forrest

15-Oct-20
Now that I have an “Air” Bow Case with TSA locks... I just gotta figure somewhere to go to make sure to utilize it properly.

Maybe New Zealand?

Gonna have to sell the logic to the wife.

15-Oct-20
Stupid phone! Double post.

15-Oct-20
If a guy straight up gives you something out of the blue colour me skeptical but I highly doubt you did nothing to deserve it ;)

16-Oct-20
I'm in the market for a TSA approved case. Let me know how you like it.

...and you lucky SOB!

16-Oct-20
Nick - It seems like a great case. Lots of room. Thinner, high density padding. Straps to secure the bows. A divider with pocket. Seemingly good padlock rings. TSA locks. I think you could pack a decent amount of clothing in with your bows as well.

I’m liking it a lot just checking it out and playing around with it, but I would defer to someone who’s used one of these cases on multiple trips as opposed to me giving a review based on how I imagine it’ll work.

16-Oct-20
If a guy straight up gives you something out of the blue colour me skeptical but I highly doubt you did nothing to deserve it ;)

17-Oct-20
Could not have happened to a nicer guy.

The dude that gave you that is qualified for at least 10 years of maple syrup. :^)

19-Oct-20
Justin - Sent you a PM

Just for the record. The fact that Justin speaks kindly of me means a lot to me. He and his wife had shown quite a bit of kindness to my kids and we will never forget that. We all think very highly of him and his family. I am a piker by comparison.

Hope all is well with you and yours brother and that you’re having a good season. Our freezers are full and I’ve still got tags.

Short bloodtrails.

19-Oct-20
That's a very nice thing for your customer to do. The case is really nice looking on their website.

19-Oct-20
Never mind..... I clicked on this thinking somethin' else, like the title of some black velvet artwork...... =D

19-Oct-20

orionsbrother's embedded Photo
orionsbrother's embedded Photo
Here you go Tom. I didn't want to disappoint.

• Sitka Gear