So467 20-Oct-20
Bou'bound 20-Oct-20
Drahthaar 20-Oct-20
Aces11 20-Oct-20
Novice 22-Oct-20
Will 22-Oct-20
esean 26-Oct-20
19-Oct-20
I'm sure this has been discussed here somewhere, but I couldn't find a regular search feature. Somehow one of my eyecups came off of my Zen Ray ED3 8x43 binoculars. Must've came off while in the woods, because I cannot find it. Anyway, I'm wondering where I can get a replacement or if someone knows another brand that would fit? I believe the Zen Ray company is out of business. So, if anyone knows anything or has any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks.

19-Oct-20
I think you are correct about them being out of business, I had a eye cup come unscrewed but saw it, problem the threads were damaged, tried to call ZEN RAY with no luck, googled and found out no one was having luck contacting them. wish I could help. Forrest

20-Oct-20
Yes, seems the eye cups are a common problem. Both of mine were loose, but I was able to keep them on and just paid attention to it. I think when I climbed out of a tree in the dark last week is when I lost one. Hopefully, if someone else here has maybe had the same problem and found out a solution. Thanks for the response.

20-Oct-20
Shame they went under. For the money they were good glass. I had an eye cup come off in 2010 the next day aired one so I could take them on a hunt.

20-Oct-20
Those things were suppose to be the greatest a few years back. Quick come quick go.

I guess lifetime warranty means lifetime of the company not the buyer.

20-Oct-20
They are great glass. So much for the lifetime warranty. Forrest

20-Oct-20
I had a pair I used for years. I have an eye up that is stuck in the out position, which is the position I used. Girlfriend still uses them. Really like the glass. Going to be a shame if the eye cup ever comes apart.

22-Oct-20
I agree the glass is good. They've treated me well. Doesn't sound like anyone knows of any way to get replacement parts or if any other brand has an eye cup that might fit. I have hunted a couple of times now without the right eye cup and gotta say it's a little annoying. The eye relief isn't there. Last night I caught a glimpse of movement and never did get to glass the deer because I couldn't adjust the eye relief fast enough when it trotted 100 yards away.

22-Oct-20
I ran over a pair of Zen Ray Bins with a truck and crushed them and they replaced them at 40% of total cost I originally paid. Too bad they are gone. I still have the replacement

26-Oct-20
Many different brands are manufactured at the same Asian factories and share common parts, so there's probably something out there that fits. The problem is finding it. You might have to replace both sides so they match.

• Sitka Gear