Bill in MI 02-Feb-21
Norseman 02-Feb-21
WapitiBob 02-Feb-21
Pahaska 02-Feb-21
Tilzbow 02-Feb-21
BULELK1 03-Feb-21
21-Oct-20
'morning All,

Looking ahead to 2021, looks like some better bow hunting dates in quite a few years.

August 21st thru September 17th.

I hope all is well---------->

Good luck, Robb

21-Oct-20
Well well well

21-Oct-20
How did this happen 2 days past the 15th the firearm hunters got to be going out of there minds. There is still time to roll this back to the 15th or even the 12th. This is unbelievable heads are going to roll.

21-Oct-20
Thanks Rob, will be trying for UT. this year. J. C.

21-Oct-20
Utah bowhunt always starts the third sat of Aug. Wish I had some elk points to spend :)

Cheers, Pete

21-Oct-20
My partner and I are sitting on 16 nr points. Open to suggestions

21-Oct-20
Shedhead, Hope I don’t get shadowbanned for saying it but IF archery season doesn’t look like it’ll work out come application time, consider a late rifle hunt. Those are fun!

21-Oct-20
My rifle has an inch of dust on it. Sorry I would eat my points before I’d draw a rifle hunt. It’s just me- Everyone has thier deal

21-Oct-20
I’ll be applying for archery. We need a third Wasatch bull on our wall.

21-Oct-20
Me! Me! It's my turn!

Thanks, Robb!

21-Oct-20
Interesting to say the least I may finally have to pull the trigger. Hold me, I’m nervously scared.

22-Oct-20
Sure, you are all Welcome.

Those dates put the Youth Any Bull draw hunt right in the Prime for a week in September.

If I don't responded to your PM's for a week, don't take it personal as I'm back up to Wyoming chasing them dang elk for Round 3........I guess I am milking it out!! haha

I don't do the internet when I'm gone because I'm gone from it all---------->

Good luck, Robb

22-Oct-20
Good luck, Robb!

22-Oct-20
Good luck, Robb!

27-Oct-20
Thanks Rob - 18 points.... Trying to figure out if this is the year

27-Oct-20
I was looking at the NR odds yesterday. Complete BS how many archery units only offer one damn NR tag....yet they give away so many to auctions and raffles. Such malarkey! Sorry...vent over.

28-Oct-20
Jason----->

I've been Emailing RAC members for years about having a minimum of 2 Non-Ressy bow tags in each LE bow bull units

I use to go to the RAC meetings and get on the Open Mic but it seems like that is a waste of time with all the 'Con Org's' taking over the conversations/agenda's!

Good luck, Robb

31-Jan-21
16 going in this year. Gonna try again.

31-Jan-21

01-Feb-21
I'm still shaking my head that ya didn't draw last year Steve!!

'Ya Gotta Believe'

Good luck, Robb

01-Feb-21
I'm sitting on 20 non-resident points and because of other committments have to take a bonus point this year. YZF-88 you are bang on. Even with 20 points my odds in some of the areas with only one-non resident tag are very sad. Good Luck to everyone in the draw. Even more for Bison but that is like winning a lottery for a non-resident!

01-Feb-21
I drew with 5 last time, should be a lock again.

01-Feb-21
when is the NR draw open?

01-Feb-21
Open now until Mar 4 I believe.

02-Feb-21
Rockbass---------> this is the best bow dates ever, so ya might want to go for it this year.

There are a couple units with 2 or more tags (based on last years tag offerings) that your 20 non-ressy points would be Gold!!!

I screwed up our 5 year rotation/points by drawing with 4 points last year W-Bob!! my bad---------> haha

'Ya Gotta Believe'

Good luck, Robb

02-Feb-21
When approximately will results post? Trying to plan whether to plan my IA bow hunt or UT.......hmmmmm

02-Feb-21
End of May, I think.

02-Feb-21
Utah hit cards May 12 last year.

02-Feb-21
Interesting "nonresident" development for Henry Mt., archery buffalo hunt this year... There aren't any. Even resident archers have to wait till all the rifle hunts for deer and buffalo are finished before they can "slog" around in the snow chasing buffalo with a bow in January of 2022. A guide aquaintance there thinks the archers of recent years have been too successful. Interesting way to "slip it too" bowhunters... My 24 non resident points will probably be sitting in my pocket when they pile dirt on my casket.

02-Feb-21
Results emails were sent out May 15 last year, so just a couple of days after card hits.

03-Feb-21
Correct, right around Mothers Day wknd--------->

Thsoe of you wanting to put in for your son/daughter Youth Rifle hunter draw tag, you will have the last week of the OTC Gen bow Any Bull hunters (or not) during those overlap hunt dates.

I personally do not think it will be much of an issue-------->

Good luck, Robb

• Sitka Gear