EmptyFreezer 27-Oct-20
PECO 27-Oct-20
Sam 27-Oct-20
luckychucky 27-Oct-20
Charlie Rehor 27-Oct-20
'Ike' (Phone) 27-Oct-20
BowSniper 29-Oct-20
22-Oct-20
What brand does everyone prefer? Heard some are a real pain to shut off after being clipped to string...

22-Oct-20
Glory Nocks, they are easy to use. They are activated by the release of the string and all you have to do to turn them off is press area on the nock while you push it onto the bow string. Super easy, bright and have a good battery life. I have used them the last five years with good results.

22-Oct-20
I like the NAP lighted knocks, Helped me find my arrow at night after I had a pass through on a pronghorn. I have used them for 2 years now and seem to be working pretty well.

22-Oct-20
How is the on off on those adogg437

22-Oct-20
I’ve used Nocturnals for quite a few years. They work fine for me. They can be a bit of a pita to turn off, but that’s not a big deal to me. And often on pass throughs, they get blood in them and won’t turn off. That’s just part of the game.

22-Oct-20
I use Nocturnals and like Dale said they are a pain to turn off but they work good.

22-Oct-20
I currently use Nocturnal and JianZD. Nocturnal's are easily over double the price.

Quality is comparable.

22-Oct-20
Glory Nocks. Very easy to turn off. Work great!

22-Oct-20
For the lumenocks, simply get a grip on them and shake up and down for nocturnals you have a small hole to put a sharp point in. I took a paper clip and put it for a second on the grinder, works great. Love both.

26-Oct-20
MA-PAdeerslayer. really easy. I use one hand on the base of the nock and pull the knock out and with a click it is off.

26-Oct-20
For anyone shooting a .245-.246 diameter arrow, (Easton 6.5, Beman ICS, GoldTip Hunters. etc.), check out Wasp Vesta lighted nocks. They have a simple switch that you deactivate the light with your thumbnail. Brightest nocks I’ve ever used, and definitely the most user friendly. Price off Wasp Archery’s website is $25 + s&h for a 3 pack.

26-Oct-20
I have tried a bunch and settled on Firenocks. Stupid expensive but the 3 I bought have lasted for numerous shots each. They are easy to turn off and Dorge who makes them warranties them.

26-Oct-20
For anyone shooting a .245-.246 diameter arrow, (Easton 6.5, Beman ICS, GoldTip Hunters. etc.), check out Wasp Vesta lighted nocks. They have a simple switch that you deactivate the light with your thumbnail. Brightest nocks I’ve ever used, and definitely the most user friendly. Price off Wasp Archery’s website is $25 + s&h for a 3 pack.

26-Oct-20
NAP. work well and easy to turn off.

27-Oct-20
Nocturnal, work great and they fit my micros.

27-Oct-20
I like Nocturnal

27-Oct-20
Glory Nocks A+

27-Oct-20
Firenock is the brightest and easiest to turn off. Also easy to change the battery for brighter

27-Oct-20
Tried a lot and something was wrong with each one. Currently shooting the Victory Archery lighted nocks and really like them.

27-Oct-20
Nocturnal, the older ones though...Don’t like the newer design!

29-Oct-20
I finally gave up on many years of Nocturnals and spent the bigger money on Firenock. Much happier!! Replaceable battery and parts. Always trigger on at launch, and just drop 6" onto hard surface to shut off.

• Sitka Gear