BDA 23-Oct-20
bumpinblaze4x4 23-Oct-20
Shuteye 23-Oct-20
Korey Wolfe 23-Oct-20
Habitat 23-Oct-20
22-Oct-20
Muddy cameras any good they are on sale for 40.00

22-Oct-20
I have one and was surprised at how nice it was for the money.

22-Oct-20
I’ve had very good luck with Muddy’s

23-Oct-20
Thanks

23-Oct-20
Dang, I thought you had dropped a camera in the mud.

23-Oct-20
Not very good. Mine are starting to quit. Probably worth the money, though.

23-Oct-20
I bought a two for one a couple years ago and I might as well just throw them away. Slowest response time and takes very poor pics. I'd much rather spend more money to get my Browning's as those have been work horses for me spanning quite a few years.

23-Oct-20
I here browning is a good camera

23-Oct-20
Brownings are my go to cameras. If you can pick them up for under $100 it's worth the cost. Also, I have had good luck picking up the ones that I like at that price at the Browning Factory Outlet Store online. The Muddy cameras that I have are cheap knock-offs of the Brownings. With that said, mine have performed very well. I use video mode primarily, so I don't need to get the 22 MP versions either because the video quality is the same as the 16 MP version. This helps keep the cost under $100. Finally, something to consider... my Browning will take a 256 GB SD Card. My Muddy will only take 32 GB, if my memory serves me correctly. So, if you want to leave them out for a long time to "soak" then that is something to consider. Overall, the Muddy is a nice cheaper version. Hopefully this helps. I

23-Oct-20
I bought 2 of the regular muddy ones about 3 years ago; i've owned over 50 different cameras and the muddy's were the only trail cameras i've ever returned. Worth $40: probably but not much more. One quit working within 6 weeks and the pics were garbage on both. There are better options imo

23-Oct-20
I love Browning trail cams and have a couple for several years. My wife saw a sale on Browning cams and bought me one via Amazon.com. It is a tad smaller than my other Browning cams and only uses six batteries. It is called Strike force Apex. It came with a neat thing to screw into a tree to hold the camera. It has adjustments to point the camera in any direction. It takes fantastic pictures and better night time pictures than my other cameras.

23-Oct-20
I think it is worth $40.

I have several bundles that I bought four years ago. I'd say 40-50% of them are still operational after 4 years. Not terrible, not that good either.

Korey

23-Oct-20
Mine lasted a couple days,check out trailcampro.com

• Sitka Gear