wisconsinteacher 23-Oct-20
Nick Muche 23-Oct-20
Shawn 23-Oct-20
Thunderhawk 23-Oct-20
LKH 23-Oct-20
midwest 24-Oct-20
carcus 24-Oct-20
23-Oct-20
Really getting tired of cold feet. Looking at the Impacts. Does anyone know if you need to size up on them? I've heard they run snug.

23-Oct-20
Are they for in the treestand? I stopped wearing boots years ago and I have no issues. I put a felt liner in a boot blanket and carry them to my stand. When I get to the stand, I put a hot pack in each one, kick off my rubber boots (stash them under the stand) and put my felt boots on and relax.

I suffer from really cold feet and this has solved the problem for me.

23-Oct-20
I do have the boot blankets. Are you supposed to wear them without boots, or just slip them on over your boots?

23-Oct-20
They are made to go over the boot but that didn't cut it of me. I went and got a pair of Ice King liners that were 2 sizes bigger than my feet. I put them in the blanket and carry them in to my stand. I have to wear hip waders to a few spots so I just slide them off and fold them up under my stand and put the boot blankets on and climb up. After 5-6 hours, you will need to swap out the chemical hot packs. One other bonus is that the blankets are very quiet in the stand.

23-Oct-20
I began wearing the Baffin Impacts last winter while ice fishing and sledding, which I do quite a bit of. They are fantastic, very warm and roomy. I'd get them the size you normally wear and you'll easily be able to fit a comfortable/warm sock on with plenty of room. The boot liner on these is very soft and it conforms to your feet, so while they may feel snug, that is not how I would describe them. These are awesome boots and they kept me very warm down to temps of about -40.

23-Oct-20
Buy them without a doubt. I sized normally. At first a tad snug but after wearing them for a hunting season they are perfect. You only need one pair of good socks with them. My daughters bought them for me for Christmas two years ago as I always say the only thing that gets cold on me when stand hunting are my feet. They are a great boot!! Shawn

23-Oct-20
Winter in the UP, I wear baffin

23-Oct-20
My wife has made quite a few pairs and I find they are warmer if you take your boots off, put on a very thick pair of socks with hand warmers.

24-Oct-20

midwest's Link
I see you can buy the Impacts through Walmart for $150 shipped.

24-Oct-20
Baffins are awesome, I use the titan for icefishing and if it get really cold deer hunting, the titans are sized big and I use a size smaller than any of my other footwear

• Sitka Gear