rjoe 29-Oct-20
TrapperKayak 29-Oct-20
Bowman 12-Feb-21
Dale06 12-Feb-21
Bowman 03-Mar-21
26-Oct-20

DVS's embedded Photo
DVS's embedded Photo
Pool Party - African Style! Just one problem, I don't think that this splash-pool will be large enough to accommodate all of us...

26-Oct-20
Me either, Beautiful Bulls. Forrest

26-Oct-20
WOW - awesome!! Lots of black death there!

>>>>-------->

26-Oct-20
That would just be too damn cool to witness in person.......

29-Oct-20
I'd sure be nervous if I was looking at them from a pop up blind!!!

29-Oct-20
Yeah, and there aren't any trees big enough there to get up in safely out of reach.

12-Feb-21
Do a site search for ‘sand’ and you’ll find tons of threads, advice, opinions and sources.

12-Feb-21
I had a dozen of them under 30 yards when I was in a blind in SA a few years ago. I was hunting them, but none of that group were big enough. I did arrow one several days later. Watching them that close was pretty cool.

03-Mar-21
Personally, I like going to a pool for the weekend right now. It often happens that I even spend a lot of time looking for a quality pool. I want the pool to be clean. Recently I was in one pool where the water was swampy. After that, I wanted to know why this is so, but they told me that they had not cleaned for a long time. I don't understand how you can have a pool and not take care of it. Even I know one site that has reviews of pool cleaners. For example, one site that I frequently visit tells about an automatic pool cleaner (https://homendgarden.com/best-pool-cleaner-reviews/). For some reason, no one pays attention to this, it seems that no one cares about the cleanliness of the pool and the health of the people who swim there.

• Sitka Gear