sitO 27-Oct-20
drycreek 27-Oct-20
dmandoes 27-Oct-20
sitO 27-Oct-20
JL 27-Oct-20
26-Oct-20
Thought some would enjoy these...

26-Oct-20
Awesome videos Kyle!! Made a couple of horizontal rubs this year and have gotten some dinks and does on it. It's cool stuff!

27-Oct-20
Thanks

27-Oct-20
Very cool!! Thanks for taking the time to put that together. Nice to see folks taking vids with their cams.

27-Oct-20
Thanks guys, this is from one of the cheapo Tasco cams($29) which are not good...unless used in video mode, and then just decent. Interesting to me, watching how the different older age class bucks use scrapes as opposed to the younger ones.

27-Oct-20
Interesting ! I’ve put cams on scrapes before but not in video mode. I usually had better luck putting mine up high, like 8/10 feet off the ground. Seemed like these East Texas bucks didn’t like the camera if it was eye level.

27-Oct-20
two thumbs up

27-Oct-20
Don, all of these clips are in order of time/date, and you'll see that in the second video the two biggest bucks see the "low glow" and leave. Then they return, within a day or two, and it's like they never noticed it? This camera is up about 7', and I have several others I just haven't pulled yet to check.

27-Oct-20
I got these recent vids of bucks working a scrape I put in on the corner of a bait plot. I'll try to set up a cam closer to one of may mock scrapes to get better vids like yours.

• Sitka Gear