Ambush 27-Oct-20
x-man 28-Oct-20
Inshart 28-Oct-20
Copperhead 28-Oct-20
drycreek 28-Oct-20
27-Oct-20

x-man's embedded Photo
x-man's embedded Photo
I meant to post this last week but forgot. My baby. Last one at home.

27-Oct-20
Awesome, Congratulations. Forrest

27-Oct-20
Atta Girl !!!

27-Oct-20
Okay, so more of the story quick before I lose my laptop again...

My boys have multiple tags filled over the years, all with archery equipment. I was beginning to think Katie might never get her first... Katie is a senior this year and in a hybrid school schedule. Half the week at school in-person and half at home in a live zoom with the teachers in school(with the other half of the students there).

Last Tuesday, during Econ class, we noticed a deer in the back yard (during the heavy snowfall). She turned her volume all the way up on the laptop while I got her bow out. We slipped into the garage and I watched out the window to let her know when to slowly open the door. We got the door open and she stepped out in the snow (in her pj's and socks). The results show in the picture. It turned out to be a button buck instead of the small 1.5 year old doe we had been seeing but, that's okay. It's a good thing I watched it fall down. The snow completely filled in the tracks by the time lunchbreak came and we could go drag it home.

27-Oct-20

x-man's embedded Photo
x-man's embedded Photo
Test rotate

27-Oct-20
That's awesome. She will have that story for a long time

27-Oct-20
Awesome story. Don't think I have ever heard of a deer being killed during a high school class! Congrats to your daughter. Mine is a senior also time flys!

27-Oct-20
That's pretty cool! Tell her great job!

27-Oct-20
Way to go Katie! Thanks for sharing Rob, and passing it on! All the young hunters give us hope, during these dismal times! Now where’s your deer Rob?

27-Oct-20
Multitasking at its finest. Congrats!!!

27-Oct-20
Well done. Congrats to all!

27-Oct-20
Congrats to your daughter, x-man! Great pic in the snow as well!

27-Oct-20
That's something I just dreamed of during class...she should get extra credit for that! Congrats to both of you!

27-Oct-20
Big congrats!!! Looks way too cold for this time of year. It doesnt aound like she had time to get cold though. Awesome

27-Oct-20
Very cool and congrats to you both! Be even cooler if that camo was her PJ's.

28-Oct-20
She had the PJ's on under the camo bibs and jacket. We have two antlerless deer in the freezer now so, I can hold out a little longer for a bigish buck. Maybe... I really like backstraps. Who knows what will happen if a nice fat doe gives me a shot...

28-Oct-20
Outstanding, congratulations to her.

28-Oct-20
Congrats to her and X2 on the extra credit.

28-Oct-20
Good for Katie ! It just proves that there is something to be learned in zoom classes ! ;-)

• Sitka Gear